Pearl of the Indian Ocean
From €4405 per person
• Arrive in Sri Lanka where your chauffeur will bring you to Negombo. The following morning head to Sigiriya.
• Stay for 3 nights in Sigiriya and after breakfast on day one, ascend Sigiriya Rock Fortress. In the afternoon, visit Polonnaruwa to tour the great ancient Sri Lankan architecture which is interwoven with many Buddhist monasteries and monuments. The next day explore the Ritigala Strict Natural reserve with the option of doing a village tour including a catamaran ride.
• On Day 5, drive to Kandy, the cultural centre of Sri Lanka and the capital of the last Singhalese kingdom. You can enjoy a visit to Dambulla Cave Temple and the famed ‘Temple of the Tooth for the traditional evening ‘Pooja’. The next morning visit the Peradeniya Botanical Garden and the Gadaladeniya temple. Stay in Kandy for 2 nights.
• On Day 7, embark on a train journey from Kandy to Nanuoya and enjoy scenic views of tea plantations and small waterfalls throughout the ride. Here you will stay 2 nights and explore Little Adam’s Peak in Ella and the Demodara Nine Arches Bridge.
• The next stage of your superb Sri Lankan adventure sees you head to Tissamaharama. Rise early the next morning for a safari of the Yala National Park home to wildlife such as leopards, elephants and crocodiles, as well as hundreds of bird species.
• On Day 11, head to Mirissa for the last two nights of your Sri Lanka adventure and relax in your Ocean View Suite at Imagine Villa before jetting off the Maldives.
• Fly to the Maldives and spend your final 3 nights in a Beach Villa on an all-inclusive basis in the intimate, adults-only Centara Ras Fushi Resort.
• The crystal waters are the ideal playground for water sport enthusiasts. Choose from a range of exhilarating activities including snorkelling, scuba diving, kayaking or wind surfing.
Terms and Conditions
Price is based on 2 adults sharing for 12 nights of the Columbus Sri Lanka private tour. Price includes return flights with Etihad Airways including one checked bag each, 12 nights’ accommodation in Sri Lanka- 1 night at Arie Lagoon Hotel in Negomboon on a B&B basis, 3 nights at Camelia Resort & Spa in Sigiriya on a half board basis, 2 nights at Thilanka Hotel in Kandy on a half board basis, 2 nights at Mountain Heavens in Ella on a half board basis, 2 nights at Chaarya Resort by Hotel Chandrika on a half board basis, and 2 nights at the Imagine Villa in Mirissaand on a HB basis. Price includes transportation in an Air Conditioned private vehicle including English speaking Sri Lanka Tourist board qualified chauffeur guide and a number of excursions/activities included. Price includes 3 nights at Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa in the Maldives in a Beach Villa on an All-inclusive basis. Depart from Dublin on 26th January 2024.
From €4405 per person
The Small Print
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd, Travel Counsellors acts as agent for suppliers. The suppliers' terms and conditions apply to any booking and they are available upon request. The offers and prices contained in this e-mail are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices and information correct at time of distribution. E & O E. Travel Counsellors is Licensed and Bonded with the Irish Aviation Authority. Travel Agent Licence no. 621. Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd., is registered in Ireland - 396139.