Departure Date: 13/05/2022
Personalised wellness programmes are the speciality of this luxury all-inclusive resort, with yoga, water sports, adventure tours and Ayurveda treatments among the options that can be incorporated into your bespoke plan available for couples, friends, and solo travellers. The Body Holiday St. Lucia has been a pioneering concept since it first opened in 1988 and what better way to treat yourself than by giving back to your mind body and soul.
• The resort provides a idealistic powdery white-sand beach holiday, supported by luxurious rooms and delicious cuisine. It is also designed with the aim of being the most relaxing and rejuvenating wellness holiday in the world.
• At check in you will be greeted by staff who will talk you through the pillow menu, bedtime tea delivery service and the resort’s sleep well concept ensuring you and other guests get restorative sleep during your stay.
• There’s always something new to enhance the already overflowing cup of activity. Your body loves to stretch itself, and it has plenty of opportunity to do so with a choice of complimentary Yoga, Tai Chi, Pilates, and exercise classes in and out of the pool throughout the day.
• After a hard day of play, including tennis, sailing, water skiing, beach and pool volleyball, scuba and snorkeling, a morning hike, exercise classes, golf, a workout in the gym with your personal trainer, you could consider a sundowner cocktail well-deserved.
• Your all-inclusive programme also means each day you can visit the spa for a complimentary 50-minute treatment to ensure you relax before or after your vast range of activities.
• Food at the 5 “BodyHoliday” restaurants is about simple recipes, great food, great taste, creative presentation, and wholesome ingredients to nourish your body.
• You can learn more about how food can nourish your body during your stay. Try foraging ingredients from the on-site organic farm and preparing ingredients with the culinary team, at the same time learning about organic and sustainable agriculture and West Indian plants.
• After 7 rejuvenating nights at the BodyHoliday St. Lucia return home feeling rested and rejuvenated.
Price is based on 2 adults sharing a luxury room in the BodyHoliday, Saint Lucia on All-Inclusive basis for 7 nights. Price includes return flights with one 23kg checked bag and private return transfers. Depart from Dublin on 13th May 2022. Solo traveller packages also available, contact your Travel Counsellor for rates.
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd, Travel Counsellors acts as agent for suppliers. The suppliers' terms and conditions apply to any booking and they are available upon request. The offers and prices contained in this e-mail are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices and information correct at time of distribution. E & O E. Travel Counsellors is Licensed and Bonded with the Commission for Aviation Regulation, Ireland.
Travel Agent License no. 621. Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd., is registered in Ireland - 396139