Departure Date: 22/02/2023
Enjoy spectacular scenery, as you discover the captivating destination of New Zealand. Spend eighteen incredible days experiencing New Zealand including a Hot Air Balloon Ride, a Glacier Helicopter Trip, a Whale Watching Cruise and much more
• Start your New Zealand adventure with 4 nights in Christchurch. Visit Hagley Park, the botanical gardens and the Gothic revival building which houses the Canterbury Museum. Explore the heart of the city with a passionate local who will introduce their favourite places and spaces during this 2.5 hour walking tour. Enjoy a hot air balloon flight at sunrise to make the most of the beautiful morning light.
• Collect your rental car and drive to the historic French village of Akaroa. Take a wildlife cruise on the harbour where you may be lucky enough to encounter a Hector’s dolphin. There's also the chance to spot the world's smallest penguin, the White Flippered Little Blue Penguin, Fur Seals and other sea birds.
• Drive to Kaikour and spend 2 night in Sudima Kaikoura hotel. The next morning enjoy a whale watching cruise with Giant Sperm Whales, New Zealand Fur Seals, pods of Dusky dolphins and much more
• Travel to Nelson for 3 nights. Enjoy a cruise into the beautiful Abel Tasman National Park where you will see spectacular stretches of coastline and a half day kayak trip the following day.
• Drive to Franz Josef and stay 2 nights at the Rainforest Retreat. Witness the majesty of the beautiful ice formation from the air as your helicopter takes to the skies above the glacier. Then descend onto the glacier itself and set foot on the ice. Your guide will lead you through some of the most stunning ice formations, immersing you in the world of the Franz Josef Glacier.
• Spend 2 nights in Wanaka relaxing at the Edgewater hotel and enjoy the views from your Lake View room of the surrounding gardens, Lake Wanaka and beyond.
• Stay 3 nights in Queenstown with fantastic views of the Southern Alps. Enjoy a Skyline Gondola ride up to Bobs Peak. Step aboard the TSS Earnslaw for a scenic cruise of Cecil and Walter Peaks and the western shores of Lake Wakatipu.
• Unwind in the Peppers Bluewater Resort at Lake Tekapo for 1 night before returning to Christchurch for your final night.
Price is based on 2 adults sharing for 18 nights in New Zealand as per itinerary. Price includes return flight to Christchurch. Private transfer in Christchurch, 4 nights Rydges Latimer hotel, Christchurch with B&B included, 15 Days Car Rental All Inclusive - Intermediate SUV, 2 nights in Sudima Kaikoura, Kaikoura on B&B Basis, 3 nights in Abel Tasman Lodge, Nelson & Abel Tasman Region, 2 nights in Rainforest Retreat, West Coast Glacier, 2 nights Edgewater hotel, Wanaka, 3 nights Scenic Suites, Queenstown, 1 night Peppers Bluewater Resort, Lake Tekapo, 1 night Rydges Latimer Christchurch with B&B included. Itinerary includes 2.5 hour Private Christchurch City Walking Tour, Hot Air Balloon Ride, Two Hour Akaroa Harbour Nature Cruise, Whale watch Cruise, Nelson & Abel Tasman Region Sightseeing, Split Apple Beach & Walk - Guided Kayaking, Glacier Helicopter Hike Trip, Gondola Ride, TSS Earnslaw Cruise. Flights can be ex – Cork, Dublin or Shannon. Departing on 22 February 2023.
From €6425 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd, Travel Counsellors acts as agent for suppliers. The suppliers' terms and conditions apply to any booking, and they are available upon request. The offers and prices contained in this e-mail are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices and information correct at time of distribution. E & O E. Travel Counsellors is Licensed and Bonded with the Commission for Aviation Regulation, Ireland. Travel Agent Licence no. 621. Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd., is registered in Ireland – 396139.