Departure Date: 14/04/2022
A first for 2021, Grandeur of the Seas is the ultimate cruise adventure and will set sail from Barbados, so we are suggesting a 3-night stay on the island, followed by a seven-night cruise. It's the perfect blend of beautiful shores and unique experiences onboard, like movie nights under the stars, inspiring dishes Chef's Table, and entertainment that takes you from Broadway to Buenos Aires. All these wonderful onboard amenities for the entire family are complimented by the crystal blue waters of the Caribbean.
• Spend your first three nights at the 4* Sea Breeze Beach House on an all-inclusive basis, getting to grips with the tropical climate, the friendly people and the infamously laid-back Caribbean-charm. After three days of the relaxed tropical vibe, board the Grandeur of the Seas for your seven-night Caribbean cruise.
• Your first port of call is Bridgetown where you can relish the unique sites of colonial buildings intermingling with colourful wooden homes, open air markets, and catch-of the day cafes.
• Sail on to Tobago, a true Caribbean gem. The north coast is full of secluded coves waiting to be explored and the south coast is home to incredible snorkel and dive sites that lure travellers from all over the world.
• Nestled along the calm blue-green waters of the Gulf of Paria, Port of Spain is a special place for people looking to see the best of Trinidad. The city has its fair share of marvels for you and the family to explore.
• Your next port of call is Grenada, also known as the Island of Spice, where the intoxicating aromas of nutmeg, cinnamon and cloves fill the air wherever you go. Take your pick of 45 sun-kissed beaches to lounge on or hit the jungle-covered mountain range for more rugged adventures.
• Sail on to Fort-de-France in Martinique – the largest city in the French West Indies, with a personality to match. Life here is vibrant and fast-paced, and the culture is as colourful as the brightly painted shops that line the city’s cobblestone streets.
• Onwards to Dominica also known as “Nature Island” and witness the towering mountains, thriving rainforests and rushing waterfalls. The spicy aroma of Creole home-cooking wafts through food stalls at the Roseau Market. Reggae and Soca beats spill from the windows of centuries-old stone-and-wood buildings.
• Your final stop is the island of St. Lucia. From dramatic landscapes moulded by ancient volcanoes to sparkling palm-fringed beaches, St. Lucia is amazing Caribbean eye-candy. Explore the coast by catamaran. Tour rainforests and explore the fishing villages of Anse-La-Raye.
• After creating family moments that will last a lifetime, sail back to Bridgetown and board your flight home, richer in Caribbean cultural experiences.
• 3 nights sharing a family room at Sea Breeze Beach House all-inclusive basis for 2 adults and 2 children (under 12) • Return flights with BA from Dublin via Gatwick. • 7 nights on Grandeur of the Seas with Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines including gratuities, taxes and luggage for 2 adults and 2 children sharing an Ocean View stateroom • Deposit to secure is just €265 per person.
From €8787 per family of 2+2
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd, Travel Counsellors acts as agent for suppliers. The suppliers' terms and conditions apply to any booking and they are available upon request. The offers and prices contained in this e-mail are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices and information correct at time of distribution. E & O E. Travel Counsellors is Licensed and Bonded with the Commission for Aviation Regulation, Ireland.
Travel Agent Licence no. 621. Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd., is registered in Ireland - 396139