Departure Date: 05/05/2022
Norway is often considered by many as two different countries, each offering a different experience for you to explore. Choosing which one to spend your time in largely depends on whether you are planning to travel to the Nordic country in the summertime or winter. We’ve created this short break, his jam-packed summer itinerary to show you the best of authentic, picturesque Norway in just a few days. We’d also recommend staying longer or adding on a one week cruise of the magnificent Norwegian Fjords.
• This 4-day/3-night itinerary is designed to connect you with the best of picturesque Norway for a meticulously planned city break, that includes an experienced guide for the duration of your stay.
• Begin your journey by flying from Dublin to Oslo where you will be greeted by your private transfer to your 4* centrally located hotel. Venture out and stroll through the city with your guide where you will see sights such as the Parliament building, the Royal Palace and the Opera.
• Day two is a day of adventure across the Norwegian countryside. Today you will enjoy a train ride across the mighty Hardangervidda, a stunning mountain plateau and national park. Your train will ascend 1,222metres before you change to the famed Flam Railway. This is a once in a lifetime experience where you will be greeted with amazing views the entire descent to Flam.
• When you arrive to Flam, your adventures continue with a Fjord cruise into the UNESCO heritage Naeroyfjord. Your day will come to an end at your new 4* hotel in Bergen, where your luggage will be waiting for you.
• Wake up to Bergen on day 3 with a half day city tour where you will see UNESCO heritage Bryggen Wharf, walk through charming narrow walkways, and use the Floein Funicular for an unforgettable view of the city which include incredible sites of the city and the Fjords below.
Price is based on 2 adults sharing on this 3-night short stay tour of Norway. Price includes accommodation in 4* central hotel in Oslo for 1 night and in Bergen for 2 nights on B&B basis, return flights with one checked bag, Flam Railway with Fjord cruise, Full day city tour of Oslo and Bergen and all private transfers. Price is applicable for departures from May to September in 2022 and same for 2021 once we are allowed to travel.
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd, Travel Counsellors acts as agent for suppliers. The suppliers' terms and conditions apply to any booking and they are available upon request. The offers and prices contained in this e-mail are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices and information correct at time of distribution. E & O E. Travel Counsellors is Licensed and Bonded with the Commission for Aviation Regulation, Ireland.
Travel Agent Licence no. 621. Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd., is registered in Ireland - 396139