Departure Date: 06/06/2021
Experience sun, sea and the best of the western Mediterranean with your family aboard Royal Caribbean’s Harmony of the Seas. Start your voyage in Barcelona before exploring Mallorca, Marseilles, Florence, Pisa, Rome, Naples and Capri. Discover the sights and delights that the regions have to offer.
• For 3 days prior to embarking you can take some time and enjoy the city of Barcelona. Take a stroll along Las Ramblas and marvel at the spires of La Sagrada Familia, or visit the hill of Montjuic, home to parks, fountains, and museums before visiting Valencia for a day trip. Surrounded by a mix of modern buildings and beautiful old architecture, Valencia is the third largest city in Spain.
• Your first port of call will be Palma De Mallorca, experience the old town, where winding, cobbled streets are packed with small restaurants, pavement cafes and hidden squares.
• Sail onto Provence, a city that was built on the banks of the Mediterranean. Sheltered by limestone cliffs, it is the warmest and most sunny city in France with a subtropical climate.
• Next on your itinerary is beautiful Rome. Hidden piazzas, opulent baroque, churches, classical ruins at every turn. The best of Italian fashion. Countless art galleries, gardens, and palaces.
• Next stop will be the vibrant city of Capri. Embark on a trip to Mt. Vesuvius for mind-blowing views before descending to Pompeii. Or why not take a boat around Capri, or a scenic day trip to Positano and Sorrento down the stunning Amalfi coast.
• Spend a day at sea with the family exploring the entertainment and activities that the Harmony of the Seas has to offer.
• Barcelona, Spain | Palma de Mallorca, Spain | Provence (Marseilles), France | Florence/Pisa (La Spezia), Italy | Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy | Naples (Capri), Italy | Cruising | Barcelona, Spain
Price is based on two adults and two kids under 12 years sharing a quadruple room for three nights in Barcelona Apolo Hotel on a B&B basis, and sharing a midship ocean view balcony stateroom aboard the Harmony of the Seas for seven nights on cruise only basis. Price includes return flights with Aer Lingus ex. Dublin with 2 x 20kg bags.
From €5220 per family of 4
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd, Travel Counsellors acts as agent for suppliers. The suppliers' terms and conditions apply to any booking and they are available upon request. The offers and prices contained in this e-mail are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices and information correct at time of distribution. E & O E. Travel Counsellors is Licensed and Bonded with the Commission for Aviation Regulation, Ireland.
Travel Agent Licence no. 621. Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd., is registered in Ireland - 396139