Departure Date: 03/10/2022
It's time for a trip down under as Australia re-opens its borders! Adelaide provides a great launching point to many attractions on this 13-day South Australian Adventure. Experience the Australian Outback, Kangaroo Island, Ghan, Red Centre, Perth, Margaret River and much more.
• Experience the buzz and culture Adelaide has to offer, a charming city surrounded by historic buildings, wide streets, groovy shops and a huge variety of street cafes and restaurants.
• Fly to Kingscote and visit Kangaroo Island, home to an abundance of native wildlife and spectacular natural attractions. Come face-to-face with prolific bird and animal species, such as the New Zealand fur seals, koalas, kangaroos, ospreys, echidnas, and much more.
• Watch as Australian sea-lions pups nurse and play on a beautiful sandy beach on a private Island Life Tour to the Seal Bay Conservation Park. On the Flinders Chase Focus Tour explore the Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch, a coastal grotto with a large colony of long-nosed fur seals who swim effortlessly through the crashing waves.
• Step aboard the legendary Ghan for a two-day iconic rail journey from Adelaide to Alice Springs and witness an unforgettable outback sunrise at an early morning stop in Marla. Your journey from Alice Springs to Uluru (Ayers Rock), passes through the beautiful MacDonnell Ranges. Feel the spirit of the land as your guide takes you on a walk to Mutitjulu Waterhole. Travel to the Uluru sunset viewing area, where you can relax with a glass of wine and nibbles while you enjoy a famous Uluru sunset.
• Rise early to travel to Kata Tjuta (the Olgas) and watch the spectacular sunrise over Kata Tjuta with Uluru in the distance from the western dune viewing area. Commence the Valley of the Winds walk and, in the evening, dine under a million stars at the award-winning Sounds of Silence dinner.
• Jet off to Perth and experience a 2-Day Margaret River Food Lover Tour, a unique journey celebrating the region’s food and wine artisans. Visit the Western Australian Cricket Ground (WACA), Elizabeth Quay, the Perth Mint and Kings Park Botanical Gardens.
Price is based on 2 adults sharing for 13 days on this Adelaide to Perth private tour. Price includes international flights from Dublin to Adelaide, Domestic flights: Adelaide to Kangaroo Island return and Ayres Rock to Perth. One 23KG checked bag included per person. 13 day tour includes all private car ground transportation, 2 nights in Adelaide, Kangaroo Island -2 Day/2 Night Kangaroo Island In Style Kangaroo Island Lodge, Journey Beyond Rail Expeditions- Ghan Adelaide to Alice Springs 1 night, 1 Night at Crowne Plaza Alice Springs (Deluxe King, room only), AAT Kings Tours -3 Day Uluru & Kata Tjuta Sights & Sounds Standard Accommodation, 1 Night at Holiday Inn Perth City Centre ( Superior Room, room only ), 2 day Margaret River Experience Food Lover, 2 Nights at Holiday Inn Perth City Centre (Superior Room, Room only ) , Morning Perth & Fremantle City Explorer & Swan River Cruise. Depart from Dublin on 4th October 2022. Itinerary can be extended, and other dates are available. ...
From €6860 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd, Travel Counsellors acts as agent for suppliers. The suppliers' terms and conditions apply to any booking, and they are available upon request. The offers and prices contained in this e-mail are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices and information correct at time of distribution. E & O E. Travel Counsellors is Licensed and Bonded with the Commission for Aviation Regulation, Ireland. Travel Agent Licence no. 621. Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd., is registered in Ireland – 396139