Departure Date: 08/03/2022
With a tropical climate and breath-taking landscapes and scenery, Thailand’s rich diversity of beaches, mountains, and jungles provide opportunities for everything from action-packed adventures to rest and relaxation and what better way to begin your journey than to travel comfortably with Qatar Airways.
• Phuket, Thailand’s largest island is among the world’s finest beach destinations. With white sand, clear seas, and lively towns, it has something for every taste.
• Set directly on the beautiful sands of Karon Beach, Centara Karon Resort is surrounded by its own water park and offers a fun and memorable holiday for couples. Stay in a Superior Room for 7 nights here before continuing your Thai adventure. Enjoy a refreshing swim in the many pools which include a tropical pool with a sand wash surround and Jacuzzi. For some pampering and indulgence visit SPA Cenvaree.
• When it comes to dining and drinking the resort offers a superb choice of chic restaurants and bars to suit all tastes, from Thai and international classics and themed nights to Italian fare.
• The hotel makes a great base from which to explore Phuket and its wide range of attractions including neighbouring tropical islands such as Phi Phi and Koh Lanta where you can spend a day swimming, canoeing, snorkelling, and relaxing on secluded beaches. Fans of movie “The Beach” can even take a boat tour to see the famous Maya Bay, close to Phi Phi.
• For the final 2 nights of your holiday, experience Thailand’s first luxury tented jungle camps, combining the camp idea of the African national parks with the Thai tropical forest environment. Elephant Hills Sanctuary pride themselves on their unique ethical “Elephant Experience”
• The Elephant Hills Camp is situated in the picturesque Khao Sok National Park in Southern Thailand. The tour packages are fully inclusive of accommodation, full board, activities, and the services of a fully trained, licensed English-speaking Thai tour guide.
• Home to a wealth of captivating and exhilarating adventure tours from simple walks and trekking excursions, to canoe trips and elephant experiences, there’s something to amaze and inspire all tastes at Elephant Hills. Staying in luxury safari-style tents, you’ll enjoy a comfortable bed, hot water and a private en-suite bathroom.
Price is based on 2 adults sharing a Superior room at the Terraces in the Centara Karon Resort, Phuket for 7 nights on B&B basis and on the Jungle Lake Safari at Elephant Hills on full board basis for 2 nights including activities and transfers to/from Elephant Hills. Price includes return flights with Qatar Airways via Doha, including one checked bag each of 25KG and all transfers including 3 hour transfer by road between Phuket & Elephant Hills. Depart from Dublin on 8th March 2022. Fly with Qatar Airways to Thailand, the first global airline in the world to achieve the 5-star COVID-19 airline Safety Rating by Skytrax. Enquire today to upgrade to Qatar Airways award winning business class.
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd, Travel Counsellors acts as agent for suppliers. The suppliers' terms and conditions apply to any booking and they are available upon request. The offers and prices contained in this e-mail are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices and information correct at time of distribution. E & O E. Travel Counsellors is Licensed and Bonded with the Commission for Aviation Regulation, Ireland.
Travel Agent License no. 621. Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd., is registered in Ireland - 396139