A Unique Trip Down Under!
Price from €5,085 per person.
• Your journey begins in Melbourne, where you will stay 3 nights at the Crowne Plaza hotel. This city is famous for its vibrant energy, restaurants, fashion boutiques, café-filled laneways, cool bars, unbeatable galleries, spacious parks and village-like inner suburbs.
• Explore Melbourne on a Bike Tour as you peddle past the Yarra River, Crown Casino, Flinders St Station, Federation Square and The National Gallery of Victoria.
• Fly from Melbourne to Sydney and check into the Park Royal Darling Harbour hotel for 4 nights. The next morning sit back and relax while you take in the sights of Sydney from the water with a 1.5 hour morning tea cruise. Experience the vastness of Sydney Harbour with its many secluded beaches and spectacular sandstone cliffs.
• Head off on a 4 hour bike ride to explore the must-see sights of Sydney, such as the Sydney Opera House, the Darling Harbour, the Royal Botanic Gardens, Hyde Park, the Anzac War Memorial, Chinatown, Sydney Tower, Parliament House, Queen Victoria Building and much more.
• Leave the city behind and fly to the picturesque Port Douglas, where you will stay for 6 nights at the Meridian Port. Unwind beside the lagoon style pool and Jacuzzi set amongst the tropical gardens.
• Enjoy an authentic sailing experience to the Coral Cays of Mackay, following the coastline with views of the Daintree mountains. Go snorkelling over the pristine coral reef on a guided snorkel tour including encounters with turtles and an amazing display of giant clam gardens, beautiful corals and a wide variety of fish. Soak up the sun and swim in turquoise clear waters.
• Experience a full-day Cape Tribulation & Daintree Wilderness Tour starting with the scenic Great Barrier Reef Drive to the Wildlife Habitat where you will get the chance to meet and handfeed the animals. Cross the Daintree River on the cable ferry and travel to the World Heritage Daintree Rainforest where you can enjoy a dip in the Mason’s freshwater swimming hole before exploring the world’s oldest rainforest. Visit Cape Tribulation Beach before boarding a Daintree River cruise and searching for wildlife including wild Estuarine Crocodiles and birds.
• Jet off to Brisbane for your final 3 nights in Stamford Plaza Brisbane This charming, stylish and elegant hotel is in the hub of Brisbane's city centre and minutes from shopping, restaurants, theatre and nightlife.
Terms and Conditions
Price is based on two people sharing for 16 nights of adventure in Australia. Price includes return flights to Melbourne, returning from Brisbane with Qatar Airlines including 1 x 23KG bag per person luggage per person, 16 nights’ accommodation in twin / double-bedded room at hotels as per itinerary. Shared Tours and transfers as mentioned. Internal domestic flights Melbourne – Sydney, Sydney – Cairns and Cairns – Brisbane. Entrance fees for mentioned visits and activities as clearly specified. Depart from Dublin on 04 June 2023.
Price from €5,085 per person.
The Small Print
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd, Travel Counsellors acts as agent for suppliers. The suppliers' terms and conditions apply to any booking, and they are available upon request. The offers and prices contained in this e-mail are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices and information correct at time of distribution. E & O E. Travel Counsellors is Licensed and Bonded with the Commission for Aviation Regulation, Ireland. Travel Agent Licence no. 621. Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd., is registered in Ireland – 396139.