Explore Kwa Zulu Natal
From €3,260 per person
• Fly to King Shaka International Airport and pick up your rental car. Drive to Mkuze and check into the Ghost Mountain Inn for 2 nights ideally located to explore an array of wildlife, the coastal reserves of Zululand and the Elephant Coast.
• Enjoy an early morning cruise on Lake Jozini, one of South Africa’s largest dams situated at the foot of the Lebombo Mountains. On the western side of the dam you might see Elephant, Rhino, Hippo and Crocodile.
• After breakfast depart to Rhino Ridge Safari Lodge in Hluhluwe where you will stay for 2 nights in a luxury bush villa. The lodge is located in the Hluhluwe-iMfolozi Park which is home to the 'Big 5'. Soak up the incredible natural scenery and enjoy morning and afternoon guided activities including walking safaris, game drives, scuba diving, horse riding, hiking, canoeing and boat cruises.
• Drive to St Lucia and check into the Makakatana Bay Lodge for 2 nights. Explore abundant wildlife, pristine natural beauty, unspoiled beaches and vast wetlands. Enjoy night drive safaris, Hippo and Crocodile cruises and go on an unforgettable boat cruise on an estuary.
• To finish off this incredible holiday you will spend one night in Durban at The Oyster Box Hotel, overlooking the iconic lighthouse, providing direct beach access and staggering views of the Indian Ocean. Durban is a tropical, urban gem, offering sweeping beaches, trendy bars, stylish restaurants and art deco delights.
Terms and Conditions
Price is based on 2 adults sharing a Garden Room on a B&B Basis in the Ghost Mountain Inn in Mkuze for 2 nights, sharing a luxury bush villa on a full board basis for 2 night in the Rhino Ridge Safari Lodge in Hluhluwe, sharing a luxury suite on an all-inclusive basis for 2 nights in the Makakatana Bay Lodge in St Lucia, sharing a Classic Sea Facing Room on a B&B basis for 1 night in the Oyster Box Hotel in Durban. Activities include a Jozini Lake Safari and Cultural Safari afternoon wetland safari drive, boat safaris, beach safari, early morning game drive, Hlhluwe/Mfolozi game safaris. Price includes a Europcar Group, R Toyota Cross or similar, Classic Max for 8 days. Tourism levies where applicable. Price includes return flights from Dublin to King Shaka International Airport, Durban including 25KG per person. Departing from Dublin on the 30th May 2023.
From €3,260 per person
The Small Print
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd, Travel Counsellors acts as agent for suppliers. The suppliers' terms and conditions apply to any booking and they are available upon request. The offers and prices contained in this e-mail are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices and information correct at time of distribution. E & O E. Travel Counsellors is Licensed and Bonded with the Commission for Aviation Regulation, Ireland. Travel Agent Licence no. 621. Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd., is registered in Ireland - 396139.