Southern Caribbean Escape
From €1895 per person
• Embark in Fort Lauderdale to enjoy a sun-dappled day at sea making the most of onboard amenities as you choose between an abundance of dining options and bars offering different menus to suit all tastes.
• Your first port of call is in George Town, Grand Cayman, the largest of the Cayman Islands, famous for its Seven Mile Beach. Aside from its glorious beaches Grand Cayman are well known for diving and snorkelling.
• After a day of recharging your batteries, arrive in Oranjestad, Aruba. Browse the candy-coloured townhouses, architectural delights, and open-air patios that define this charming Dutch community. When it’s beach time, dig your toes into the soft white sand and soak your skin in the warm Caribbean water.
• On day 6 dock in Willemstad, Curacao. Stroll the magnificent waterfront, admire the colonial buildings, and explore the backstreet cafés, shops, museums, and galleries of Willemstad. Visit 17th-century Fort Amsterdam in the historic area, a UNESCO World Heritage site worth seeing.
• Your next port of call is Kralendijk, Bonaire lined with delightfully pastel stucco houses, in pinks, oranges and lime greens. Famous for its diving, the lively marine life is the allure of this laidback island. Cruises to Bonaire also offer treats like flamingos, hiking and the only barefoot casino in the Caribbean.
• Enjoy your last 2 day aboard Celebrity Equinox at sea, lounging by the ships pool as you engrain the sites and delights of the southern Caribbean in your mind.
Terms and Conditions
Price is based on 2 adults sharing for 9 nights on the Celebrity Equinox in an inside cabin and 1 night pre cruise in the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort. Price includes return flights departing from Dublin to Miami, return transfers and an onboard credit of $200 per cabin. Drinks packages, Wifi packages and Tips are not included but can be added for an additional cost. Price may be subject to change and availability. Depart on 3rd May 2023.
From €1895 per person
The Small Print
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd, Travel Counsellors acts as agent for suppliers. The suppliers' terms and conditions apply to any booking and they are available upon request. The offers and prices contained in this e-mail are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices and information correct at time of distribution. E & O E. Travel Counsellors is Licensed and Bonded with the Commission for Aviation Regulation, Ireland. Travel Agent Licence no. 621. Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd., is registered in Ireland - 396139.