Top Fifteen Wedding Destinations
26 September 2016
Head Office Wedding Experts who work with Travel Counsellors to ensure couples get the very best wedding possible have a wealth of knowledge on where to go and why. Their most popular destinations for weddings and the reasons why may just give you some ideas for planning your own!
CYPRUS- A variety of hotels and venues on offer to suit all types of budgets. There are a lot of all-inclusive hotels available which are popular for couples and guests alike. Some even let the wedding party use the all-inclusive drinks package for the wedding day! There is accommodation to suit all budgets, ages and tastes so can cater for all guests budgets. Nice and easy legalities here!
PORTUGAL- In Portugal they offer stunning high quality hotels with a high standard of food and great venues on site to choose from, Many with lovely views. Portugal is a great family destination with great beaches. Again Portugal has lots of different accommodation to suit all budgets. Portugal is great for large wedding parties. Low cost flights on offer!
- ITALY (above)- Italy has some of the most stunning views to offer whilst our couples say their vows, Italy can offer very unique and wow venues, a lot of the venues are very rustic and beautiful so not much decoration is needed here couples can keep it nice and simple! Italy can offer weekend stays for guests so they don’t have to commit to a week’s holiday . It is a nice short flight over and low cost flights on offer. Italy also offers some great food.
- MAURITIUS (below)–Mauritius offers some of the most gorgeous beaches in the Indian Ocean so feet on the sand weddings is a must here! We have some great luxury hotels to offer here with low price wedding packages. Mauritius is ideal for smaller wedding parties or just the couple themselves and perfect for a nice laid back high quality ceremony. Mauritius also offers easy legalities.
- MEXICO- Mexico offers great beaches, lots of Luxury hotels to choose from. Our hotels offer low price wedding packages and special offers. Great night life on offer if guests want this from their stay.
- ST LUCIA- Great sandy beaches, luxury hotels on offer for weddings , great for feet on the sand weddings. St Lucia offers very easy legalities so if you have a last minute wedding to arrange and you want it abroad St Lucia can cater for this!
- SANTORINI – Santorini offers stunning white washed hotels and Venus with breath taking views of the Caldera, Santorini offers stunning sunsets which is a great photograph opportunity!
- ZANTE- Zante is great for couples who don’t want to spend a great amount of money on their wedding abroad, it offers some very laid back style venues such as a casual beach ceremony with a BBQ and meze style reception to follow. Zante is great for families and there is a good choice of accommodation to suit all budgets
- MALTA- Malta offers some unique and wow factor venues, great value wedding packages to offer here. Malta is great for church weddings. Malta is Ideal for families and great for large wedding parties
- BARBADOS- Barbados offers some stunning hotels and beaches, feet on the sand weddings is a must here! There are Luxury family or adult only hotels to choose from. Very easy legalities. The locals are extremely friendly and with Barbados being such a small island you can explore the whole island over a couple of days. Night life available outside the hotels if some of the guests want this from their stay
- CROATIA- Croatia offers some stunning hotels/venues with fantastic views, very good alternative to Italy, great for families.
- NEW YORK, city wedding- Ideal for smaller wedding parties or just the couple themselves. Couples who go here tend to want a no fuss wedding ceremony and reception set in this famous city. New York offers nice and simple legalities. Great photo opportunities here!
- THAILAND- Thailand offers stunning beaches so feet on the sand weddings is most popular here, great food and a great place to exchange your vows. Thailand can offer Western or Thai wedding ceremonies so the couple can have a traditional Buddhist ceremony if they want something a little different to the western ceremony.
If you’re thinking about having your very own destination wedding please feel free to get in touch with your local Travel Counsellor who will be more than happy to discuss all the amazing options available for you!