10 reasons to book your next family holiday with Travel Counsellors
03 January 2019
Our passion for being personal comes out in every holiday we book for our customers, including family holidays. And with parents being among the most time-pressed people on Earth, we know just how difficult it can be to find enough hours in the day to pin down the right holiday for your family at the right price. That’s where we come in – whether you need a relaxing all-inclusive or a once-in-a-lifetime trip, we have the knowledge and the personal experience to guide you to the very best option.
Why book with Travel Counsellors?
- Many of our Travel Counsellors are parents themselves so have hands-on experience of both the pleasures and the challenges of travelling with kids. This means that they can understand your unique preferences and needs and can tailor-make a holiday that will fit your family like a glove right down to the finest details that you might not even think about.
“Travelling with children can be a daunting prospect, no matter if it’s your first or fifth child! When you book a family holiday with me, I take care of all the little details, from pre-booked seating on the flights to arranging for a cot or kid’s bed in your room or car seats on the transfers/car hire, to top family hotel and destination recommendations.”
- Many of our Travel Counsellors regularly go on industry familiarisation trips, as well as staying at family-friendly resorts and other properties on their own independent travels. This gives them the insider knowledge that is vital to helping you choose the right place to stay for your family.
- Being so well-travelled, Travel Counsellors are experts when it comes to what to see and do in destinations all over the world. Working together in a network of around 1,800 agents based in seven different countries, their combined pool of knowledge and experience is unmatched in the industry.
- We have partnerships with thousands of hand-picked suppliers and trusted travel providers around the globe, ensuring families who book with us receive the highest levels of protection, care, support and service wherever and whenever they travel.
“The sights you witness whilst on safari will stay with you for the rest of your life… What an amazing memory to make and share with your family! […] Now, you might be thinking that this all sounds amazing, but the sheer volume of organisation needed to book it sounds like too much. That’s where we come in! We work closely with professional companies with local knowledge and expertise based in South Africa.”
- If you’re travelling as a solo parent, Travel Counsellors can fast-track you to the perfect holiday for you and your child/children, whether it’s a dedicated single-parent trip, a more general activity or adventure holiday that will provide instant playmates for your offspring, or something more free-wheeling.
“I am a big believer in the importance of travel for families; it introduces us to the world, creates inquisitive minds and gives us confidence. Experiencing the world through your children’s eyes also provides a fresh perspective to more travel-hardened parents […] An adventure tour is a great place to start, whether you are looking for a stress-free, active family holiday or are experienced travellers looking for a unique adventure. The family adventure travel market caters to families of all shapes, sizes and budgets including tours expressly for solo parents and their kids.”
- Our 24-hour duty office, in partnership with your Travel Counsellor, ensures that all families who book with us receive full, around-the-clock support before, during and after their trip, providing the peace of mind that parents need.
- Our handy myTC app provides you with paperless travel documentation all in one place and connects you to your Travel Counsellor at the tap of a button – giving you less to remember when it comes to getting ready and packed for your holiday.
- The proof of the pudding is that a full 95% of our customers say they would book with us again – the highest customer satisfaction score of any travel company in the world.
Some of Our Most Popular Family Destinations
- Orlando (especially Disneyworld)
- Halkidiki, Greece
- New York City
- South Africa
For inspiration and to book your family holiday, contact your Travel Counsellor today.