Departure Date: 21/05/2022
Board MSC’s Seashore in Miami and settle in for 7 nights of tropical bliss across the Caribbean as you discover strong unique cultures, and some of the most stunning waters in the world. With more than 7,000 islands scattered across an area reaching from the east coast of Florida to the northern tip of South America, this gorgeous archipelago is perfect for any holiday.
• Discover the vast deck of MSC Seashore where each day and night you can enjoy your all-inclusive status as you choose between an abundance of dining options and bars offering different menus to suit all tastes.
• Set sail for Ocho Rios in Jamaica. From rare and flawless gems to high art and beautiful beaches, Ocho Rios has it all. A great eating scene and a range of things to do from scuba diving to zip-line tours. Some of Jamaica's best waterfalls are right on its doorstep just waiting to be enjoyed.
• Sail on to George Town, Grand Cayman, the largest of the Cayman Islands, famous for its Seven Mile Beach. Aside from its glorious beaches Grand Cayman and the Caymans are very well known for diving and snorkelling.
• Disembark in Cozumel, Mexico, offering spectacular, dreamy landscapes. It also has a wide variety of ecotourism activities.
• Ocean Cay Marine Reserve is exclusive to MSC cruiser’s and it offers guests over 2 miles of white sand beaches to spread out and relax beside crystal blue waters. Walk right off the ship to one of the islands multiple beaches where chairs, umbrellas and cabanas await. Spend the day snorkeling, paddle boarding, jet skiing and more.
• Return to Miami where you will have more time to explore the colourful skyline. Whether you're taking in the sights at a South Beach café, browsing the open-air shops of Bay-side Marketplace or enjoying "un cortadito" in Little Havana – there is something magical about Miami for everyone.
• Depart Dublin 20 May 2022 • Miami | Ocho Rios | George Town | Cozumel | Ocean Cay | Miami – MSC Seashore – sailing 21st May 2022, 7 nights, Inside Cabin, Fantastica Experience with premium drinks, Full Board, Gratuities. Price also includes return flights, bags, and 1 night pre-cruise in the Holiday Inn Port of Miami and return transfers. • Consider staying on to explore the State of Florida – contact me for details.
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd, Travel Counsellors acts as agent for suppliers. The suppliers' terms and conditions apply to any booking and they are available upon request. The offers and prices contained in this e-mail are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices and information correct at time of distribution. E & O E. Travel Counsellors is Licensed and Bonded with the Commission for Aviation Regulation, Ireland.
Travel Agent Licence no. 621. Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd., is registered in Ireland - 396139