Departure Date: 28/03/2022
Settle in for sun, sea, solo adventures, and the best of the western Mediterranean aboard Royal Caribbean’s Vision of the Sea’s. Experience all this spectacular region has to offer as you start your voyage in the vibrant city of Barcelona before exploring Nice, Toulon, Ajaccio, Portofino and Rome.
• Board in sunny Barcelona where you will have some time in the evening to explore the “fleet favourite’s” on-board amenities including West-End style shows, delectable dining and dancing venues alike.
• After a restful night in your Oceanview cabin wake up to Nice. When you disembark, experience your pick of beautiful beaches, glamorous crowds, picturesque villages and excellent museums as you wander through the famed French Riviera.
• Sail onto Provence, a city built on the banks of the Mediterranean. Sheltered by limestone cliffs, it is the warmest and most sunny city in France with a subtropical climate. Why not visit the old picturesque city of ancient fountains or frequent some of the country’s best beaches?
• Your next port of call is Ajaccio, Corsica, a city rich in history and astonishing views all set within the sun-drenched Mediterranean climate. Choose from visiting Napoleon’s family home and dedicated historical museums, and Cathedrals bursting with incredible artworks. Alternatively, hop on Le Petit Train, for a tour of town. For a taste of the unique landscape’s nature head out to the Calanques de Piana, a range of dramatic red rock cliffs.
• The Italian Riviera’s fishing village of Portofino has more to offer than the rows of brightly coloured houses that made it famous. Why not visit the marine reserve and kayak over the crystal-clear waters, taking in views of the weathered cliffs? Then finish your day off by people watching with some nibbles in one of the towns quaint piazzas.
• Your next stop is Rome with its hidden piazzas, opulent baroque churches, and classical ruins at every turn. Immerse yourself in the best of Italian fashion, countless art galleries, gardens, palaces, and food.
• Sail on to Sicily. Surrounded by the sparkling waters of the Mediterranean, the island is a melting pot of Italian and Greek culture. Why not wander through the cobbled streets and sample some of the fresh seafood that dominates the menu here?
• On day 8 you will have the entire day at sea, so it’s time to relax and really enjoy the on-board facilities. Start the day with a climb and awe-inspiring views from the top of the rock climbing wall, then take your pick of sun loungers poolside as you choose from 8 different pools. Enjoy authentic dining options in the evening and check out the on-board entertainment once again for your final night of maritime fun.
• After a jam-packed week of adventures, disembark in the vibrant city of Barcelona where you can choose to enjoy a stroll along Las Ramblas and marvel at the spires of La Sagrada Familia depending on your choice of return flights!
Price is based on 1 person in an Ocean View cabin for 8 nights onboard Vision of the Seas, Royal Caribbean on full board basis. Prices includes return flights from Dublin and transfers. Depart on 15 September 2022.
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd, Travel Counsellors acts as agent for suppliers. The suppliers' terms and conditions apply to any booking and they are available upon request. The offers and prices contained in this e-mail are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices and information correct at time of distribution. E & O E. Travel Counsellors is Licensed and Bonded with the Commission for Aviation Regulation, Ireland.
Travel Agent Licence no. 621. Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd., is registered in Ireland - 396139