Departure Date: 18/11/2021
Soaring above Sheikh Zayed Road, and comprised of two iconic towers, the JW Marriott Marquis 5-star hotel is the tallest hotel in the world and boasts awe-inspiring views of the Dubai water canal, the Dubai cityscape and the hot Arabian Gulf. What better way to visit the world’s most cosmopolitan city than to lodge in pure style and comfort?
• Settle into your deluxe room after your comfortable flight and take in the postcard views from your window. Your room is furnished with a king-sized bed, luxurious bedding, a flat screen TV and a lush guest bathroom that includes a jacuzzi inspired bathtub.
• Venture out after a relaxing nights rest in your hotel to see Dubai in all its glory. Visit the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, and the famed Dubai Mall that is every shopaholics dream!
• For more adventure, we recommend a day trip excursion of a Red Dune and Camel Safari. If you like water sports, there is a vast array of excellent diving schools and a bustling marine life to compliment it.
• After each day of exploration return to your hotel and sample the flavours of the world at each of your ten dining options, which offer Japanese, Italian, Indian and Thai cuisine.
• Elsewhere at the hotel, enjoy a swim in the outdoor pool or a workout in the fitness centre before easing tired muscles with a massage at Saray Spa that features traditional Hammam, a couple’s suite, 17 treatment rooms, and a state-of-the-art health and fitness club.
Price is based on 2 adults sharing a Deluxe Room at JW Marriott Marquis for 5 nights on B&B basis. Price also includes return flights with Emirates from Dublin to Dubai including a 23kg bag each and return private transfers. Departure is on 18th November 2021.
From €2350 per couple
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd, Travel Counsellors acts as agent for suppliers. The suppliers' terms and conditions apply to any booking and they are available upon request. The offers and prices contained in this e-mail are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices and information correct at time of distribution. E & O E. Travel Counsellors is Licensed and Bonded with the Commission for Aviation Regulation, Ireland.
Travel Agent Licence no. 621. Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd., is registered in Ireland - 396139