Departure Date: 08/10/2022
The Explorer of the Seas is Royal Caribbean’s thrill-filled adventure cruise to some of the world’s most picture-perfect shores, with unforgettable activities and features on every deck. Cruise to the Western Caribbean and find yourself immersed in pristine natural scenery.
• After your stay in Miami, set sail on board The Explorer of the Seas. A day at sea is your chance to explore all the amazing activities the ship has to offer. If you are feeling adventurous try the Flowrider Surf Stimulator, go rock climbing, ice-skating or try your hand at mini golf!
• During the day relax in the Vitality Spa and once the sun sets, enjoy classic cocktails at R Bar, pints and live performances at Crown & Kettle Pub and singalongs at Schooner Bar.
• Cruise to the Bahamas and enjoy an action-packed day at Perfect Day in Coco Cay with multiple beaches, Coco Cay waterpark, a freshwater pool, and a zip line.
• Visit Falmouth in Jamaica, adorned with lush forests, long emerald rivers, waterfalls, lagoons, caves and of course perfect beaches. Not forgetting the charm of the Jamaican people and their delicious cuisine!
• Your final port of call will be Labadee, where you can chase an adrenaline rush on an alpine coaster one minute and do some sun soaking the next. All right in the middle of rolling jungles and sparkling beaches. If you are looking for a thrill, trek to the mountaintop to catch serious air on the world's longest zip line over water! Action-packed days can be found in: Nellie’s Beach Dragon’s Plaza, Columbus Cove Buccaneers’ Bay, Adrenaline Beach Barefoot Beach Club and Labadee Town Square.
Ship Explorer of the Seas. Price is based on a Family of 4 (2 adults +2 kids – under 12) in an Oceanview Stateroom. Fly from Dublin with 1 night pre cruise in Miami. Fly/Cruise package bookable via Airwaves. Contact me today for more information.
Price from €4309
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd, Travel Counsellors acts as agent for suppliers. The suppliers' terms and conditions apply to any booking, and they are available upon request. The offers and prices contained in this e-mail are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices and information correct at time of distribution. E & O E. Travel Counsellors is Licensed and Bonded with the Commission for Aviation Regulation, Ireland. Travel Agent Licence no. 621. Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd., is registered in Ireland – 396139