From €1799 per person
• First stop is Hanoi. After checking into your hotel why not explore its winding streets, all jammed packed with delicious Vietnamese dishes just waiting to be tried. In the morning take a sightseeing tour, absorbing the highlights of this vibrant city including the Temple of Literature, Hoa Lo Prison and the Old Quarter. In the evening, there is the option to watch a traditional water puppet show.
• Leave the city excitement for an unforgettable two-day cruise on the tranquil waters of Ha Long Bay.
• Disembark before driving back to Hanoi and boarding the Reunification Express for the overnight train ride to Hue. Arrive in Hue and explore the cultural and spiritual capital where you can visit the Imperial Citadel and the Thien Mu Pagoda. The next day explore the mausoleum of Tu Duc, one of the most extravagant mausoleums of the great Nguyen emperors.
• Drive from Hue to Hoi An on a scenic mountainous route over the spectacular Hai Van Pass. Stop for lunch before climbing Marble Mountain where you can explore large caves and enjoy amazing views over My Khe beach.
• Discover the charming city of Hoi An on a walking tour explore the riverside market and interesting historical sites. The following morning visit My Son, the spiritual home of the Cham civilisation, where Cham kings were buried as early as the fourth century.
• After a short flight you will arrive at Ho Chi Minh City. This bustling city combines the old and new of Vietnam from its historical sites to vibrant nightlife. In the afternoon enjoy a walking tour of the city including a visit to the Ben Thanh Market, Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral and War Remnants Museum. The next day take a trip to the famous Cu Chi Tunnels.
• The following morning embark on a one day Mekong Delta boat ride on the Mekong River to the Cai Be floating market. Enjoy dinner on an island and spend the night sleeping at a simple homestay guesthouse built in the style of a local house. Return to Ho Chi Minh City for your last night.
Terms and Conditions
Price is based on 10 nights in comfortable hotels, one night aboard a boat with shared cabins, one night in a homestay guesthouse and one night in an overnight sleeper train in a soft-bed berth. Price includes 12 breakfasts, one lunch and two dinners, all transport arrival and departure and listed activities and a Tour leader throughout. Flights are not included but can be added for an additional cost. Departing on the 29th September 2023. Other dates are also available.
From €1799 per person
The Small Print
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd, Travel Counsellors acts as agent for suppliers. The suppliers' terms and conditions apply to any booking and they are available upon request. The offers and prices contained in this e-mail are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices and information correct at time of distribution. E & O E. Travel Counsellors is Licensed and Bonded with the Commission for Aviation Regulation, Ireland. Travel Agent Licence no. 621. Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd., is registered in Ireland - 396139.