Vancouver, Whistler & Vancouver Island
From €4,220 per person
• Start your adventure in Vancouver, flying with Air Canada and arrive refreshed ready to explore. Vancouver effortlessly combines the excitement and energy of a modern city with the invigorating appeal of the great outdoors.
• Stay 3 nights in the Fairmount Hotel Vancouver City located steps away from Christ Church Cathedral and Bill Reid Gallery of Northwest Coast Art. Explore Granville Island Public Market and Stanley Park.
• Leave Vancouver behind after collecting your rental car and follow the spectacular Sea to Sky Highway to the world-famous resort of Whistler where you will spend 3 nights at the Fairmount Chateau Hotel. Enjoy a hike along the endless trails and alpine meadows and discover the natural beauty of this part of the world.
• Take the ferry across to Vancouver Island where you will stay 4 nights in The Francis Boutique Inn, Ucluelet. There are many activities to choose from exploring the Wild Pacific Trail and Long Beach to wildlife tours, kayaking the Inner Harbour, surfing, paddleboarding, scenic flights or fishing charters.
• Spend your last 2 nights in British Columbia’s capital city Victoria staying at the 5* Fairmount Express. Explore the inner harbour before heading to the incredible Buchart Gardens.
Terms and Conditions
Price is based on 2 adults sharing a room for 3 nights in the Fairmount Hotel Vancouver City, 3 nights in a Deluxe View Room in Fairmount Chateau Hotel Whistler, 4 nights in an Eco Luxe Harbour View King Suite in The Francis Boutique Inn Vancouver Island, 2 nights in the Fairmount Empress Victoria, (Vancouver Island). All Accommodation room only basis. Private transfer to Fairmont Hotel Vancouver on arrival. Car hire from 01 July for 9 days collection at Vancouver Airport self-drive to Fairmont Chateau Whistler. Ferry to & from Vancouver Island (Horseshoe Bay to Nanaimo, and Swartz Bay to Tsawwassen) not included. Direct flights to Vancouver with Air Canada including 1 x 23KG checked bag per person. Departing Dublin 28 June 2023
From €4,220 per person
The Small Print
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd, Travel Counsellors acts as agent for suppliers. The suppliers' terms and conditions apply to any booking, and they are available upon request. The offers and prices contained in this e-mail are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices and information correct at time of distribution. E & O E. Travel Counsellors is Licensed and Bonded with the Commission for Aviation Regulation, Ireland. Travel Agent Licence no. 621. Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd., is registered in Ireland – 396139.