Departure Date: 16/01/2022
Head off the beaten track and embark on an unforgettable quest to explore the best that Iceland has to offer. Home to stunning scenery, dramatic landscapes, and pristine countryside, you are all set to have the holiday of a lifetime in enchanting Iceland.
• On day one, you will be welcomed and taken to your hotel by private transfer. Stay at the 4* Grand Hotel Reykjavik, which is situated in a quiet area 1.5 km from the city centre.
• In the evening you will be taken for your breath-taking Northern Lights Cruise. If you are lucky, watch in amazement as the lights dance and illuminate the sky.
• Wake up on day two, refreshed and ready for adventures. You will Immerse yourself in warmth at the oceanside geothermal Sky Lagoon where it is all about that Icelandic feeling of warmth, wonder, rejuvenation and inspiration at the edge of the world. You will get to discover the hidden gems that Iceland has to offer on the Reykjavik Food Walk, where you get to experience local food, people, history & tradition.
• On day three, you will explore Iceland’s 3 top attractions with Golden Circle by Super Jeep & Snowmobile: where you will visit Þingvellir National Park, followed by a trip to highly active Geyser Hot Springs with its boiling mud pits and spouting hot springs.
• Adding to those beautiful sights you’ll embark on a once in a lifetime experience; snowmobile on an Icelandic Glacier. You will then be transferred to the Glacier in a Monster Truck, and then snowmobile for 1 hour on the magnificent Langjökull Glacier, Iceland’s 2nd largest glacier. Adding the snowmobile experience to your Golden Circle is highly recommended and experience you’ll never forget it.
• Begin day four with your breakfast in the hotel before heading off for an incredible day in one of Iceland’s most stunning natural wonders, and one of the New Wonders of the World, the Blue Lagoon. Indulge in a silica mud mask while you enjoy a complimentary drink in the geothermal baths.
• Return home on day 5 richer in experience of the stunning natural landscape of Iceland.
Price is based on 2 adults sharing in Twin/Double tower room in the 4* Grand Hotel, Reykjavik on B&B basis for 4 nights. Price includes return flights with one 23KG bag each and seat allocation, private airport transfers , Northern Light Cruise, Sky Lagoon entrance including transfers, Guided Reykjavik Food Walk, Golden Circle Super Jeep and Snowmobile tour and visit to the Blue Lagoon (Comfort entrance) including transfers. Depart from Dublin on 16th January 2022.
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd, Travel Counsellors acts as agent for suppliers. The suppliers' terms and conditions apply to any booking and they are available upon request. The offers and prices contained in this e-mail are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices and information correct at time of distribution. E & O E. Travel Counsellors is Licensed and Bonded with the Commission for Aviation Regulation, Ireland.
Travel Agent Licence no. 621. Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd., is registered in Ireland - 396139