Departure Date: 10/10/2021
Uncover the enchanted beauty and breath-taking history of Venice and Northern Italy aboard Uniworld’s newly refurbished S.S Venezia, for a seven-day all-inclusive cultural experience. Settle into your Riverview Stateroom, complimented by lavish décor and picturesque views.
• Unpack and unwind before relaxing on the Venetian Lagoon for your welcome dinner with the captain.
• Wander through a Venetian neighbourhood and experience daily life in an authentic residential quarter. Later in the evening, cap the day off with a private experience at an after-hours lighting ceremony inside St. Mark’s Basilica.
• Wake up to the town of Chioggia. Choose between a full day in medieval Padua, home to Italy's second oldest university, or a Venice walking tour and a choice of several exciting ways to see Chioggia, which include riding on a traditional bragozzo or biking through this authentic fishing town.
• On day five, spend more time admiring the greatest sites of Chioggia, including a stop at the local market. Your ship will move to dock overnight in Burano, where you can enjoy an evening stroll through this multi-coloured island.
• Your next stop is to Italy’s culinary capital, Bologna. Explore the city on a full-day tour packed with an exclusive pasta-making workshop and lunch or explore Ferrara on a half-day tour.
• Wake up in the northern lagoon of Venice. Explore a basilica with an art historian in Torcello before heading to the peaceful, agricultural island of Mazzorbo.
• On your final full day, explore the capital of Venice. Board a water taxi and glide past narrow side canals and the Canal Grande. You’ll arrive in style at the Rialto Bridge and Fondaco dei Tedeschi. The iconic stone arch bridge sits at the narrowest point of the Canal Grande and holds numerous shops and restaurants.
• A special Captain’s Farewell Reception and Dinner will be prepared for you this evening.
Price is based on 2 adults sharing a Riverview Stateroom aboard the S.S La Venezia on an all-inclusive basis. Price also includes return flights with Aer Lingus and return private transfers. Departure 10th October 2021.
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd, Travel Counsellors acts as agent for suppliers. The suppliers' terms and conditions apply to any booking and they are available upon request. The offers and prices contained in this e-mail are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices and information correct at time of distribution. E & O E. Travel Counsellors is Licensed and Bonded with the Commission for Aviation Regulation, Ireland.
Travel Agent Licence no. 621. Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd., is registered in Ireland - 396139