Departure Date: 17/05/2022
Stella Island Luxury Resort & Spa is an Adults only 5* hotel that is one of Europe’s only resorts offering premium over water villas and stunning swim-up suites. Honeymooners or those looking for a unique break are in for a 5* treat that holds the perfect balance between sublime accommodation, generous service, spa indulgences and marvellous pools.
• Check into your pool view room which features a queen-sized bed, a large sleek bathroom with luxury toiletries, and floor to ceiling windows revealing the magnificent view of the lagoon-style pool below.
• Staying on a half board basis means your breakfast and dinner are included daily and you can choose from five different dining options which include some casual options next to the bar and pools, as well as some a la carte options with expertly prepared cuisine. Each day decide if you’re in the mood for Mediterranean, sea food, traditional Cretan cuisine, a grill or an Asian option.
• Re-energise your body, mind and soul in the Anassa spa, set in a calming atmosphere with world-class treatments. Facilities include an indoor heated pool, sauna, spa suite, jacuzzi and hammam.
• Choose from a vast range of exercise facilities including tennis, beach volleyball, a workout in the fully equipped gym or play some football. Please note the resort offers some very exciting and specialised water activities for an additional fee.
• Whatever way you choose to spend your time at Stella Island, it is sure to act as the perfect romantic base for a getaway.
Price is based on 2 adults sharing a luxury pool view room in the Stella Island Resort & Spa in Crete for 7 nights on Half Board basis. Price includes return flights and return private transfers. Depart from Dublin on 17 May 2022.
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd, Travel Counsellors acts as agent for suppliers. The suppliers' terms and conditions apply to any booking and they are available upon request. The offers and prices contained in this e-mail are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices and information correct at time of distribution. E & O E. Travel Counsellors is Licensed and Bonded with the Commission for Aviation Regulation, Ireland.
Travel Agent License no. 621. Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd., is registered in Ireland - 396139