Departure Date: 15/09/2022
Board Celebrity Silhouette in Fort Lauderdale and settle in for 12 nights of tropical bliss across the Caribbean as you discover strong unique cultures, and some of the most stunning waters in the world. With more than 7,000 islands scattered across an area reaching from the east coast of Florida to the northern tip of South America, this gorgeous archipelago is perfect for any holiday.
• Miami is an international mecca with a colourful skyline and trend-setting culture that you can discover for one night pre-cruise. Whether you're taking in the sights at a South Beach café, browsing the open-air shops of Bay-side Marketplace or enjoying "un cortadito" in Little Havana – there is something magical about Miami for everyone.
• Embark Celebrity Silhouette where you can settle into your inside stateroom cabin. Move on from Fort Lauderdale to enjoy two sun-dappled days at sea making the most of onboard amenities and your all-inclusive status as you choose between an abundance of dining options and bars offering different menus to suit all tastes.
• After two serene days of recharging your batteries, arrive in Oranjestad. Browse the candy-coloured townhouses, architectural delights, and open-air patios that define this charming Dutch community. When it’s beach time, dig your toes into the soft white sand and soak your skin in the warm Caribbean water. Board a catamaran for a peaceful day of sailing and snorkeling, recharging with a barbecue lunch at Pelican Pier.
• Your next port of call is Kralendijk, lined with delightfully pastel stucco houses, in pinks, oranges and lime greens. Famous for its diving, the lively marine life is the allure of this laidback island. Cruises to Bonaire also offer treats like flamingos, hiking and the only barefoot casino in the Caribbean.
• On day 5 dock in Willemstad Curacao. Stroll the magnificent waterfront, admire the colonial buildings, and explore the backstreet cafés, shops, museums, and galleries of Willemstad. Visit 17th-century Fort Amsterdam in the historic area, a UNESCO World Heritage site worth seeing.
• Enjoy another relaxing day at sea before arriving at your next port of call, Cartagena Colombia. Experience cobbled streets, balconies with blooming bougainvillea, and pastel plazas which make Cartagena one of Latin America's most photogenic cities. But it's not just another pretty seaport - founded in 1533, this Spanish-Colonial city is steeped in history full of tales inclusive of pirates and plunderers.
• Your final port of call is in George Town, Grand Cayman, the largest of the Cayman Islands, famous for its Seven Mile Beach. Aside from its glorious beaches Grand Cayman and the Caymans are very well known for diving and snorkelling.
• Enjoy your last day aboard Celebrity Silhouette at sea, lounging by the ships four pool as you engrain the sites and delights of the southern Caribbean in your mind.
Price is based on 1 person in an interior stateroom cabin for 11 nights (1 night pre-cruise in Miami) onboard Celebrity Silhouette, on full board basis and Classic drinks package. Price includes return flights from Dublin, transfers and gratuities. Ocean View & Balcony staterooms available. Upgrade to ELEVATE package for €264 and get Premium Drinks and $400 stateroom credit. Call to enquire. Depart on 28th March 2022.
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd, Travel Counsellors acts as agent for suppliers. The suppliers' terms and conditions apply to any booking and they are available upon request. The offers and prices contained in this e-mail are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices and information correct at time of distribution. E & O E. Travel Counsellors is Licensed and Bonded with the Commission for Aviation Regulation, Ireland.
Travel Agent Licence no. 621. Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd., is registered in Ireland - 396139