Sailing through Europe
From €2128 per person
• Set sail from Rome with its hidden piazzas, opulent baroque, churches, classical ruins at every turn. The best of Italian fashion and countless art galleries, gardens and palaces.
• After spending a day at sea becoming acquainted with your ship with endless activities to enjoy onboard, your first port of call will be Katakolon. Home to fine food, rich history, stunning coastlines, and so much more.
• Explore the rich cultural, artistic and culinary treasures of Corfu. Wander through the cobblestoned streets of Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, or soak up some sun on one of the island's many beaches.
• Set sail to Dubrovnik, ringed by thick medieval walls and a jumble of traffic-free cobbled streets. For unforgettable panoramic views of the Old Town and the Islands, why not take the cable car up to Srd Hill?
• Head to the medieval town of Kotor, nestling below a mountainside, in Montenegro, full of cobbled streets and intimate squares a delight to explore with its bustling markets.
• After a day at sea, you’ll drop anchor in the picturesque Sicily. Surrounded by the sparkling waters of the Mediterranean, the island is a melting pot of Italian culture.
• Next on your itinerary is Naples, Italy’s third-largest city. Naples is a bustling metropolis, rich in culture and customs. Boasting an ideal location, with both the ruins of Pompeii and the stunning Amalfi Coast in easy reach.
• For your final destination you will have the option to visit two famous cities Florence and Pisa. The Leaning Tower of Pisa is one of the most famous structures in the world. Florence, the spectacular capital of the region of Tuscany, is a stunning medieval city divided into two parts by the River Arno that flows from the Apennines through Florence and Pisa and on to the Ligurian Sea.
Terms and Conditions
Price is based on 2 adults sharing for 10 nights on the Celebrity Beyond in a Deluxe Inside Cabin. Price includes return flights departing from Dublin to Rome, return transfers and an onboard spend of $400 for the cabin. Drinks packages, Wifi packages and Tips are not included but can be added for an additional cost. Price may be subject to change and availability. Depart on 8th September 2023.
From €2128 per person
The Small Print
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd, Travel Counsellors acts as agent for suppliers. The suppliers' terms and conditions apply to any booking and they are available upon request. The offers and prices contained in this e-mail are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices and information correct at time of distribution. E & O E. Travel Counsellors is Licensed and Bonded with the Commission for Aviation Regulation, Ireland. Travel Agent Licence no. 621. Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd., is registered in Ireland - 396139.