Departure Date: 02/07/2021
Wildlife, beaches, friendly people, fascinating cultures, Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Mt Kilimanjaro, Zanzibar Archipelago – Tanzania has all these and more wrapped up in one adventurous and welcoming package. Few countries can match its amazing diversity. More than almost any other destination, Tanzania is the land of safaris. Ideally situated beside to the tropical Indian Ocean, with tranquil islands and sleepy coastal villages steeped in centuries of Swahili culture. Create lasting memories as you experience the trip of a lifetime together.
• Your adventure of a lifetime begins when you arrive in Simply Saadani Camp, located near the Saadani National Park, Tanzania where you will stay for the first two nights. The camp offers eleven stunning rooms all facing the glistening Indian Ocean and surrounded by wildlife. Spend your days in the turquoise waters and enjoy a secluded dinner on the beach by the light of the moon.
• On day three move to your next accommodation, Bab’s Camp, which is located on a private conservancy in one of the most ideally located places for wildlife in all of Tanzania. The camp is a 20-metre-high tower complete with two en-suite rooms, a private restaurant and bar, and even a crow’s nest where you and the family can enjoy 360 degree views of the safari and the wildlife below. You will be hosted by your private team of a guide, chef, and waiter.
• You will spend your next four nights in Sable Mountain Lodge, which is made up of stone cottages and tented rooms, all featuring breath-taking views of the plains and the wildlife.
• After safaris in the heat of the day, guests can relax in the camps freshwater swimming pool and sunbathing terrace. Enjoy a sun downer drink before your dinner in the quirky pub, before heading to a small and intimate restaurant for your dinner.
• Rise and shine before the sun, so you can catch a glimpse of the animals on the plains drinking from the lodge’s waterhole. Or set out with your family and your guide for an early morning foot safari.
• Finish your adventure of a lifetime with four nights of rest and relaxation at the Zanzibari. Set above the beach on a low coral cliff with easy access to the sea you are offered peace, privacy, and tranquillity. Enjoy quality family time that only shared experiences can create and dream of future adventures together yet to come.
Price is based on two adults and two kids under 12 years staying in Simply Saadani Camp, Bab’s Camp, Sable Mountain Lodge, and the Zanzibari on a full-board basis for 8 nights and a half-board basis for 4 nights. Price includes return flights with Qatar Airways ex. Dublin with 4 x 23kg bags, and private transfers.
From €16,298 per family of 4
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd, Travel Counsellors acts as agent for suppliers. The suppliers' terms and conditions apply to any booking and they are available upon request. The offers and prices contained in this e-mail are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices and information correct at time of distribution. E & O E. Travel Counsellors is Licensed and Bonded with the Commission for Aviation Regulation, Ireland.
Travel Agent Licence no. 621. Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd., is registered in Ireland - 396139