Departure Date: 07/11/2019
Soothe away the stresses of everyday life with our restorative Kerala experience. Immerse your mind, body and soul during a wellness retreat in the southwest of India. Take time to relax in an untouched natural environment while enjoying our rejuvenation package.
Begin your wellness experience in Kochi, a bustling port that is filled with an array of museums, galleries and antique shops. Take your time and stroll through the city admiring architecture and embracing the exotic spice aroma that fills the air. Try the local cuisine, a bold favour inspired by the East Indian Company’s ancient trading routes in Asia.
After unwinding in Kochi, travel to Mararikulam, a charming costal village that is perfect if you’re looking to relax. This unspoilt destination delivers everything you could ask for from a therapeutic escape - pristine sand beaches, swinging coconut palms and a quiet, laidback atmosphere.
While staying at the Marari Beach Resort you will receive an authentic Kerala experience that includes morning yoga with a Master Teacher and daily spa treatments which include:
• Uzhichil With Swedanam: This is a simple massage with medicated oil, recommended for general fitness of the body. It tones up the muscles, increases blood circulation, relax joints stimulate the nervous system and is good for sense organs. This is followed by steam bath.
• Rasayana Uzhichil:
1) Rejuvenation therapy
2) General body massage and
3) Medicated steam bath.
This aims at preventing the destructive effects of ageing on the human body together with promoting the quality and quantity of one’s life span. General body massage to revive tired and jaded muscles, general vitality and for a cool mind. Medicated steam bath eliminating toxins from the body by inducing profuse preparation. A specially designed cabinet is used for steam bath.
• Ellakithirummu: This is a special massage which has its origin in the traditional martial arts of Kerala. This massage gives relief from all the muscular pains of the body. It also helps to reduce inflammation resulting from falls, accidents, sprains etc….
• Sirodhara: A specialty of Kerala Ayurveda Treatments in which herbal oil is poured in a rhythmic manner on the forehead of the person lying on the back. It relaxes the entire nervous system
• Kizhi: The leaves of certain herbs are made into a bolus from in a cotton cloth and are pummeled on the affected parts after a therapeutic massage with suitable medicated oil.
• Njavarakizhi: This is a simple massage with medicated oil, recommended for general fitness of the body. It tones up the muscles, increases blood circulation, relax joints stimulate the nervous system and is good for sense organs. This is followed by steam bath.
• Pizhichil : This is a process traditionally followed once a year to keep the body fit and healthy and prevent ageing of cells and tissues. Warm herbal oil is poured all over the body by two or more trained masseurs in a specific rhythmic manner continuously for 60mins.
Price is based on 2 adults sharing a Bastion Room in the Eighth Baston Hotel on B&B basis for 2 nights and sharing a Garden Villa in the Marari Beach resort for 7 nights on full board basis. Price include return flights with one 30kg bag each, All transfers by air-conditioned Toyota Innova, Mineral water in the vehicle during transfers / visits, Local mobile phone for the entire duration of the stay. Entry fee to the places of interest / monuments as listed the itinerary including the Kathakali dance performance . Ayurveda treatments in Marari Uzhichil With Swedanam - 1 session for One hour 15 minutes, Rasayana Uzhichil : 3 session for One hour 45 minutes each , Ellakithirummu : 2 sessions for two hours each, Sirodhara : 1 session for One hour, Kizhi : 3 sessions for One hour each , Njavarakizhi: 2 sessions for One hour each, Pizhichil : 2 sessions for One hour 15 minutes each
9 Nights from €3270 per person
Terms and Conditions
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd, Travel Counsellors acts as agent for suppliers. The suppliers' terms and conditions apply to any booking and they are available upon request. The offers and prices contained in this e-mail are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices and information correct at time of distribution. E & O E. Travel Counsellors is Licensed and Bonded with the Commission for Aviation Regulation, Ireland.
Travel Agent Licence no. 621. Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd., is registered in Ireland - 396139