Departure Date: 09/02/2023
Fly with United Airlines to the city of New York and delve into a world of first-class shopping, great dining options and exciting entertainment. Before embarking on a 7-day cruise exploring the Bahamas, Mexico, & Grand Cayman. With award-winning cuisine, great service and contemporary facilities on board, every detail of the recently launched Celebrity Beyond allows you to fill your holiday with as much excitement or total relaxation as you choose.
• With a two night stay at The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel, you'll be centrally located in New York. Take a stroll through Central Park to see the famous fountain and boathouse, take in a world-class show on Broadway, climb the iconic Empire State Building, shop ‘til you drop on Fifth Avenue or take a boat out into New York Harbour to see the Statue of Liberty.
• Fly to Fort Lauderdale and stay overnight before you set sail on board Celebrity Beyond, you will also stay here for 1 night after your cruise.
• Your first port of call will be the beautiful Bahamas, known for beaches as well as its offshore coral reefs, why not try diving or snorkelling? The perfect islands to re-energize, unwind on the sandy white beaches with turquoise waters and tropical breezes.
• Enjoy a day at sea explore the luxurious facilities on board. Relax on the Resort Deck, complete with a 25-yard lap pool, in pool loungers and martini glass-shaped hot tubs. There are 32 food and beverage venues to choose from on Celebrity Beyond, every experience will excite your palate and leave you wanting more.
• Your next stop is Costa Maya Port to explore Mayan ruins, ancient forts and villages, lagoons, and beaches for aquatic recreation.
• Next on your itinerary is Cozumel, Mexico, offering spectacular, dreamy landscapes, and has a wide variety of activities such as surfing, swimming with dolphins and snorkelling if you are feeling adventurous.
• Your final port of call is the tropical island of Grand Cayman, enjoy learning about the turtles, visiting the town of Hell, exploring Seven-Mile Beach and enjoying the undersea world.
Price is based on 2 adults sharing a Metro View Room in The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel in New York for 2 nights. 1 pre-Cruise night in Ramada by Wyndham Hotel in Fort Lauderdale on a B&B basis with Free Airport and Cruise port shuttle transfers included. 7 nights Bahamas, Mexico, & Grand Cayman cruise on Celebrity Beyond sharing an inside Stateroom. 1 post Cruise night in the Ramada by Wyndham in Fort Lauderdale with Free Airport and Cruise Port Shuttle available. Price includes all flights with United Airlines Dublin to Newark, Fort Lauderdale and return via Newark back to Dublin. Departing from Dublin on 9th February 2023.
From €2380 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd, Travel Counsellors acts as agent for suppliers. The suppliers' terms and conditions apply to any booking and they are available upon request. The offers and prices contained in this e-mail are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices and information correct at time of distribution. E & O E. Travel Counsellors is Licensed and Bonded with the Commission for Aviation Regulation, Ireland. Travel Agent Licence no. 621. Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd., is registered in Ireland - 396139.