Departure Date: 28/09/2022
With crystal-clear waters, heavenly beaches and stunning scenery, Malaysia promises to deliver the ultimate tropical island getaway! Explore the hidden treasures in the exotic island of Langkawi. Jet off with Etihad with in-flight entertainment, a comfortable on-board experience, and incredibly attentive staff.
• Start your holiday at the five-star Shangri-La Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, a relaxing haven in the heart of Malaysia’s thriving capital city. Offering first-rate facilities and impeccable service, you’ll be ideally placed to discover Kuala Lumpur’s myriad of sightseeing and shopping opportunities.
• Stay 7 nights at the Berjaya Resort set in a lush tropical rainforest in Langkawi. Embark on a private boat tour to Kilim Geoforest Park cruise through the green mangrove forest. Visit the darkened bat caves with a Specialized Nature guide. Cruise past an old Charcoal Factory and into the Andaman Sea for a beach stop with time to relax and enjoy a swim. Stop by the floating restaurant for a locally sourced lunch.
• Hop on to Malaysia’s longest cable car ride and ascend Mount Machinchang to experience the panoramic views of Langkawi from 708 meters above sea level and stroll along the curved bridge.
• Sail the Andaman Sea with a cocktail in hand while watching the sunset. Relax in the saltwater jacuzzi and keep an eye out for dolphins before indulging in a delicious BBQ dinner.
• Fly to Kuching and spend 2 nights in The Ranee hotel. Depart the next morning to Bako Fishing Village. Cruise along the beautiful coast to reach Bako National Park where you can observe the proboscis monkeys, silvered langurs, bearded pigs and monitor lizards.
• Depart to Batang Ai and stop by Lachau Bazaar stroll around the shops and explore the native market. Board a longboat and travel upriver to Nanga Sumpa, stay overnight at Nanga Sumpa Lodge. The next morning visit Enseluai waterfall, relax, swim, and enjoy riverside BBQ lunch in the rainforest surroundings.
• Travel downriver to the Batang Ai, visit Semenggoh Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre. Enjoy a walk through the rainforest and watch as semi wild orangutans roam the forest.
Price is based on 2 adults sharing a Deluxe Room for 3 nights in Shangri-La, Kuala Lumpur and sharing for 12 nights on this Langkawi and Borneo private tour. Price includes return international flights with Etihad Airways and domestic flight from Langkawi to Kuching including 1 23KG back each, 13-day private tour with meals as mentioned, transportation with driver in A/C vehicle, service of English-speaking guide, entrance fees and activities where mentioned, 1 times cable car ticket, drinking water. Depart from Dublin on 28th September 2022.
From €3200 per person.
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd, Travel Counsellors acts as agent for suppliers. The suppliers' terms and conditions apply to any booking, and they are available upon request. The offers and prices contained in this e-mail are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices and information correct at time of distribution. E & O E. Travel Counsellors is Licensed and Bonded with the Commission for Aviation Regulation, Ireland. Travel Agent Licence no. 621. Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd., is registered in Ireland – 396139.