Departure Date: 09/11/2022
Flying with Etihad, this Thailand honeymoon will strike the perfect balance for you and your loved one. Connect with Thai culture and each other on a 14-day tour of Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Koh Lanta, including a Lanna style wedding ceremony, bathing of elephants, visiting monks at temples and much more.
• Stay 3 nights in Bangkok in the 5* Peninsula Hotel, the riverside location, stylish décor, and scenic views create a beautiful setting for a memorable honeymoon experience.
• Head to Wat Pho and watch monks performing a morning chanting ritual and visit The Grand Palace, Thailand’s most important landmark. In the afternoon, board a traditional private long-tail boat and cruise down the Chao Phraya River for a tour of Bangkok’s charming network of canals and stop at the Temple of Dawn.
• Climb up to the temple’s Golden Mount and enjoy panoramic views of Rattanakosin Island. Visit the Tiger God Shrine and afterwards enjoy a lavish Thai lunch served exclusively at the Jim Thompson Restaurant.
• Fly to Chiang Mai and stay 3 nights in the Anantara Resort and Spa. Explore the ancient city of Chiang Mai and take part in a memorable Khantoke, a northern Thailand dinner accompanied by music and dance.
• Partake in a private traditional “Lanna” style wedding performed by a head monk to receive ‘soul enlightenment’ (‘Kwan’ in Thai) for a blessed and happy married life.
• Visit the Elephant Discovery Camp and get the chance to interact with the elephants, bathe them, or simply watch them play in the mud pond.
• Fly to Krabi, then travel by speedboat to Lanta Island and stay 3 nights at the Pimalai Resort & Spa. Explore Lanta island’s natural beauty, partake in a cooking class, go diving, or relax on the beautiful white-sand beach and unwind in the jungle-inspired spa.
Price is based on a Honeymoon couple sharing for 13 nights / 14 days on this Luxurious Thai Honeymoon in Thailand. Price includes return flights with Etihad Airways including one 23KG bag, accommodation in a double-bedded room at selected luxury hotels. Meals as mentioned in itinerary, tours and transfers as mentioned by private luxury vehicles, fast track service upon arrival at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport (Day 1) , luxury service of English-speaking local guide , Lanna style wedding arrangement , transfer between Krabi Airport and Pimalai Resort (shared speedboat / private land transfer), Entrance fees for mentioned visits and activities clearly specified ,tips for driver and hotel porter. Depart from Dublin on 9th November 2022.
From €7858 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd, Travel Counsellors acts as agent for suppliers. The suppliers' terms and conditions apply to any booking, and they are available upon request. The offers and prices contained in this e-mail are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices and information correct at time of distribution. E & O E. Travel Counsellors is Licensed and Bonded with the Commission for Aviation Regulation, Ireland. Travel Agent Licence no. 621. Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd., is registered in Ireland – 396139