Luxury Indian Ocean Cruise
From €6500 per person
• Embark Silver Spirit in Mahe, Seychelles. Not only does Mahe boast 68 pristine beaches, it is dominated by the towering peaks of the Morne Seychellois National Park, home to a vast amount of flora and fauna, including the ultra-rare Seychelles Scops-owl.
• Next stop is La Digue, home to beautiful beaches and lush inland forests. After your tender ride ashore, board the catamaran and sail towards Coco Island. From the boat, enter the crystalline waters to swim and snorkel among brilliantly coloured fish.
• Spend the day on board Silver Spirit before visiting Antisiranana, Madagascar. Explore Montagne d'Ambre (Amber Mountain) National Park, famous for its waterfalls, crater lakes, and wildlife, especially chameleons.
• Enjoy two at-sea days, the perfect opportunity to relax, unwind and catch up with what you’ve been meaning to do. So whether that is going to the gym, visiting the spa, whale watching, catching up on your reading or simply topping up your tan.
• Feel the excitement as you enter the Pointe des Galets port in Reunion Island, this tropical island is yours to discover. Immerse yourself in local life by visiting one of the weekly markets, taking in the perfume of vanilla beans, coffee straight from the plantations.
• On Day 8 wake up in Mauritius, a vibrant cultural mix with impressive mountains, boundless sugar cane plantations and some of the most exquisite beaches and aquamarine lagoons.
• It’s time to relax as you make your way back to Mahe port to finish your cruise, making the most of the onboard facilities the Silver Spirit has to offer.
Terms and Conditions
Price is based on 2 adults sharing for 10 nights in a Classic Veranda Suite on board Silversea’s Silver Spirit, with Food and all beverages (incl. alcohol), Butler Service, Shore Excursions and an Onboard Credit of $1000 per suite. Price includes pre-stay in the Savoy Seychelles Resort & Spa Hotel and private transfer to/from the ship. Pricing accurate as of 03 August 2023. Subject to change and availability. Depart on 28 Dec 2024 (Cruise Departure Date). Price includes return flights departing from Dublin to Mahe.
From €6500 per person
The Small Print
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd, Travel Counsellors acts as agent for suppliers. The suppliers' terms and conditions apply to any booking, and they are available upon request. The offers and prices contained in this e-mail are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices and information correct at time of distribution. E & O E. Travel Counsellors is Licensed and Bonded with the Irish Aviation Authority. Travel Agent Licence no. 621. Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd., is registered in Ireland – 396139