Luxury Escape to Doha & Thailand
From €2,499 per person
• Stay in the 5* Hilton Doha Hotel for 4 nights, set on the Corniche, in the heart of the Diplomatic district and featuring its own private beach.
• Visit the Pearl-Qatar, Doha’s answer to Dubai’s Palm. If you want to experience something with more culture, try the Souq Waqif, a 19th century bazaar, famous for exotic spices, handmade shoes, and jewellery. Doha also boasts some of the best art museums in the region.
• Fly to Phuket, Thailand’s largest island is among the world’s finest beach destinations. With white sand, clear seas, and lively towns, it has something for every taste.
• Stay at the 5* Angsana Laguna Phuket for 7 nights on a half board basis. Set along the shores of Phuket’s Bang Tao Bay, enjoy pristine beaches with warm white sands or laze in the over 300 metre long free-form resort pool.
• The hotel makes a great base to explore Phuket and its wide range of attractions including neighbouring tropical islands such as Phi Phi and Koh Lanta where you can spend a day swimming, canoeing, snorkelling, and relaxing on secluded beaches. Fans of movie “The Beach” can even take a boat tour to see the famous Maya Bay, close to Phi Phi.
• Your final three nights take place in the busy city of Bangkok where you will stay at the 5* Banyan Tree Bangkok. Try Thailand’s tasty street food, visit the superb shopping markets and experience its rich Buddhist heritage. Head to Wat Pho and watch monks performing a morning chanting ritual and visit The Grand Palace, Thailand’s most important landmark.
• Discover Bangkok on a relaxing river cruise along the Chao Phraya River and enjoy a stunning buffet of Thai and international dishes while exploring the city's mesmerizing skyline. While on board watch a traditional dance show and listen to live music.
Terms and Conditions
Price is based on 2 adults sharing for 4 nights at the 5* Hilton Doha in a King Guest Room on a Room Only Basis, 7 nights at the 5* Angsana Lagina, Bang Tao Beach, Phuket in a Laguna Room on a Half Board basis, 3 nights in the Banyan Tree Bangkok in a Horizon Room on a Bed & Breakfast Basis. Price includes Grand Pearl Dinner Cruise in Bangkok. Price includes flights with Qatar Airways from Dublin to Doha, Doha to Phuket and from Bangkok to Dublin including 25kg bag each, and domestic flight from Phuket to Bangkok including 20kg luggage. Private Transfers included throughout. Depart from Dublin on 7th November 2023.
From €2,499 per person
The Small Print
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd, Travel Counsellors acts as agent for suppliers. The suppliers' terms and conditions apply to any booking, and they are available upon request. The offers and prices contained in this e-mail are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices and information correct at time of distribution. E & O E. Travel Counsellors is Licensed and Bonded with the Irish Aviation Authority. Travel Agent Licence no. 621. Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd. is registered in Ireland - 396139.