Departure Date: 24/03/2022
The combination of casinos, glitzy entertainment, the Nevada desert, and white sandy beaches in one holiday is truly unforgettable. Imagine enjoying four electric nights in the colourful city of Las Vegas followed by seven nights of tropical R&R in the haven of Cancun…
• Comfortably fly to Las Vegas with American Airlines. Once grounded, head to the heart of Las Vegas and check into your stylish West Wing King room in MGM Grand. Your room is designed to offer you a lush combination of comfort and luxury during your stay.
• You are ideally positioned to enjoy Vegas life to it’s fullest, with your room being only steps away from Hakkasan nightclub and Las Vegas Boulevard.
• You can visit Las Vegas without stepping into one of the many casinos, but remember you’re in Sin City, so a little spin of the roulette wheel should be in order.
• For some respite from the city streets, head out to the mountains and canyons of the Nevada desert. Red Rock National Conservation Area is perfect for hiking, climbing and wildlife-spotting. Hoover Dam is an impressive sight and a boat ride along the Colorado River is the best way to appreciate the years of work that created it.
• After four exciting nights in Vegas, board your flight to sunny Cancun for some well-deserved R&R in the Now Sapphire hotel where you will stay for 7 more nights on an all-inclusive basis.
• Your Deluxe Junior Tropical View Suite is a serene space to recharge during your stay, complimented by views of tropical gardens just outside your balcony.
• An international array of speciality dining options await you. Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun features five a la carte restaurants, a buffet, a grill, and a café. For night owls 24-hour dining options allow you to enjoy late night bites at the Coco Café.
• The variety of activities offers the perfect balance of time spent together with your loved ones and time for just yourself. Experience the expansive beach and tropical views of the surrounding jungle at this tranquil island paradise, splash in the glistening water park or play a round of golf at some of the finest courses in Mexico.
• To be involved in something really special, why not take part in the resorts sea turtle protection programme and watch as baby sea turtles take their first steps towards their ocean home.
• Before returning home, visit the Now Spa by Pevonia and indulge in indigenous treatments carefully carried out with your wellness in mind.
Price is based on 2 adults sharing a West Wing King room in the MGM Grand Hotel, Las Vegas for 4 nights on a Room only basis, and in a Deluxe Junior Suite Tropical view room in Now Sapphire Riviera, Cancun for 7 nights on all-Inclusive basis. Price includes all flights including 1 checked bag and private return transfer in Cancun. Depart from Dublin on 24th March 2022.
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd, Travel Counsellors acts as agent for suppliers. The suppliers' terms and conditions apply to any booking and they are available upon request. The offers and prices contained in this e-mail are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices and information correct at time of distribution. E & O E. Travel Counsellors is Licensed and Bonded with the Commission for Aviation Regulation, Ireland.
Travel Agent Licence no. 621. Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd., is registered in Ireland - 396139