Departure Date: 14/07/2022
Uncover the enchanted beauty and breath-taking history that Italy has to offer. Explore the cliffs of the Amalfi coast and enjoy the sparkling blue waters. Sail through the narrow canals of Venice and visit Naples to experience Italian cuisine.
• Stay two nights in 4*Hotel All’Angelo and explore the capital of Venice. Board a private gondola ride and glide past narrow side canals and the Canal Grande. You’ll arrive in style at the Rialto Bridge and Fondaco dei Tedeschi. The iconic stone arch bridge sits at the narrowest point of the Canal Grande and holds numerous shops and restaurants.
• Travel on a high-speed train from Venice to Florence and spend three nights in 4*Hotel Pierre. Florence is the spectacular capital of the region of Tuscany, a stunning medieval city divided into two parts by the river Arno that flows from the Apennines through Florence and Pisa and on to the Ligurian Sea.
• Hop on a high-speed train from Florence to Naples, Italy’s third-largest city, a bustling metropolis, rich in culture and customs. Boasting an ideal location, with both the ruins of Pompeii, the birthplace of pizza and home to a wealth of historic churches, palaces, and castles.
• Enjoy 5 nights in Positano, a town that rises up the mountainous coastline offering spectacular views of the Tyrrhenian Sea. Take a dip in the crystalline waters off the coast, admire the dramatic cliffs on a boat trip or relax over a romantic dinner overlooking the water.
• Visit the Church of Santa Maria Assunta and the Roman Villa, known as "the Pompeii of the Amalfi Coast" or travel the length of the Amalfi Coast and visit the surrounding picturesque towns.
Price is based on 2 adults sharing a classic room in the 4* All’Angelo Art Hotel Pierre Hotel B&B for two nights, 3 nights in Florence in the 4*Hotel Pierre in a standard room B&B and 5 nights in Positano in the 4*Art Hotel Pasitea in a double room with a balcony and sea view B&B. Trip also includes a private Gondola ride, private transfers, and high-speed train from Venice to Florence and Florence to Naples. Flights departing with from Dublin on 14th July 2022 to Venice. Return flight from Naples to Dublin with Aer Lingus. Includes 20KG bag each per person.
From €3100 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd, Travel Counsellors acts as agent for suppliers. The suppliers' terms and conditions apply to any booking, and they are available upon request. The offers and prices contained in this e-mail are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices and information correct at time of distribution. E & O E. Travel Counsellors is Licensed and Bonded with the Commission for Aviation Regulation, Ireland. Travel Agent Licence no. 621. Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd., is registered in Ireland – 396139