Israel & Mediterranean Cruise
• Embark Royal Caribbeans Odyssey of the Seas in Rome. Spend your first full day at sea, lounge by the pool or take a culinary journey through a wonderful collection of restaurants, bars, and lounges.
• Rise and shine to your first port of call on day 4 in the second largest city in Cyprus, Limassol. Stroll around the historic old City, full of stylish cafes, restaurants, shops, bars and the old Fishing Harbour.
• Arrive in Jerusalem where you will be spending a night docked in the port to allow you ample time to explore one of the world’s oldest cities.
• You’ll be swept up by the magnitude and beauty of this treasured city. Wander the Old City and you’ll find a kaleidoscope of local artisan and merchant shops for handcrafted jewellery and textiles. Then, head over to the modern part of the city and sample delicious Middle Eastern classics like Falafel, Hummus, and Shawarma.
• Wake up to Haifa on day 7 and be greeted by terraced gardens and Mount Camel. You have many activities to choose from, especially if you are interested in religious history. You can visit the banks of the River Jordan, or Galilee, the scene of Christ’s youth and baptism.
• Spend day 6 aboard the Odyssey of the Seas recharging your batteries for more adventures to come.
• Stop in Ephesus, Turkey on day 9 for coastal and historic sites beyond compare. Discover the ancient civilisations that once lived there. Your trip to Ephesus would not be complete if you don’t stop at the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
• Sail onto Athens, once home to one of the world’s most powerful and civilised empires. Visit the incredible Acropolis Museum and the towering columns of the Parthenon or browse the bustling markets and superb selection of bars and restaurants.
• Your final stop is Naples. As Italy’s third-largest city, Naples is a bustling metropolis, rich in culture and customs. Boasting an ideal location, with both the ruins of Pompeii and the stunning Amalfi Coast in easy reach this is the perfect place to end the ultimate cruise experience.
Terms and Conditions
Price is based on 2 adults sharing an Interior stateroom for 12 nights on Royal Caribbeans Odyssey of the Seas. Price includes return flights to Rome with baggage and transfers to port included. Subject to change and availability. Gratuities are included. T&Cs apply. Departing from Dublin on 15th October 2023.
The Small Print
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd, Travel Counsellors acts as agent for suppliers. The suppliers' terms and conditions apply to any booking and they are available upon request. The offers and prices contained in this e-mail are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices and information correct at time of distribution. E & O E. Travel Counsellors is Licensed and Bonded with the Commission for Aviation Regulation, Ireland. Travel Agent Licence no. 621. Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd., is registered in Ireland - 396139.