Departure Date: 17/10/2022
Step aboard the 5 Star stunning new ship Celebrity Apex to experience a plethora of activities, including wine tasting and cooking classes. Fly the ‘Magic Carpet’, the first cantilevered floating platform to be installed on a luxury cruise liner crafted with comfortable seating as you enjoy drinks to the sound of live music performances.
• Embark Celebrity Apex in Rome where you will be shown to your Deluxe Inside Stateroom.
• Spend your first full day at sea, taking the time to relax and recharge while exploring the ship. Lounge by the pool, be spoiled at the spa or take a culinary journey through a wonderful collection of restaurants, bars, and lounges.
• Rise and shine to your first port of call on day 3: Olympia, the home to the first Olympic games, and a location unparalleled in rich culture and ancient history. Spend your day on a scenic drive through the small Greek villages or soak up the sun on Greek beaches complimented by waterfront views while tucking into some traditional Greek cuisine.
• Spend a day in Athens on day 4. Once home to one of the worlds most powerful and civilised empires, Athens is renowned for archaeology and history alike. Make it a point to visit the incredible Acropolis Museum and the towering columns of the Parthenon or browse the bustling markets and superb selection of bars and restaurants.
• Stop in Ephesus, Turkey on day 5 for coastal and historic sites beyond compare. Discover the ancient civilisations that once lived there. Your trip to Ephesus would not be complete if you don’t stop at the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
• Spend day 6 aboard Celebrity Edge recharging your batteries for more adventures to come.
• Wake up to Haifa on day 7 and be greeted by terraced houses and Mount Camel. You have many activities to choose from, especially if you are interested in religious history. You can visit the banks of the River Jordan, or Galilee, the scene of Christ’s youth and baptism.
• Rise and shine on day 8 at Jerusalem where you will be spending a night docked in the port to allow you ample time to explore one of the world’s oldest cities.
• You’ll be swept up by the magnitude and beauty of this treasured city. Wander the Old City and you’ll find a kaleidoscope of local artisan and merchant shops for handcrafted jewellery and textiles. Then, head over to the modern part of the city and sample delicious Middle Eastern classics like Falafel, Hummus, and Shawarma.
• Your final port of call is to the second largest city in Cypris, Limassol. Stroll around the historic Old City, full of stylish cafes, restaurants, shops, bars and the Old Fishing Harbour. Swim and picnic at Petra tou Romiou, the spot where the Greek goddess Aphrodite is said to have emerged from the sea.
• Enjoy the onboard amenities for two more days before disembarking richer with memories of fascinating cities and histories.
Fly cruise package with Celebrity Cruises includes return flights, luggage, private transfers and Deluxe Inside Cabin aboard Celebrity Apex for 12 nights on an all-inclusive basis. Price includes all meals and a classic drinks package, gratuities, Wi-Fi and entertainment. Upgrade to Ocean view room available for extra €500pp or Balcony Stateroom for extra €1000pp.
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd, Travel Counsellors acts as agent for suppliers. The suppliers' terms and conditions apply to any booking and they are available upon request. The offers and prices contained in this e-mail are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices and information correct at time of distribution. E & O E. Travel Counsellors is Licensed and Bonded with the Commission for Aviation Regulation, Ireland.
Travel Agent License no. 621. Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd., is registered in Ireland - 396139