Departure Date: 26/05/2022
Do something majestic next year and experience the natural beauty of Croatia’s golden islands and the Adriatic Sea, with this remarkable itinerary which will ensure you experience so much of this beautiful country. Discover lushly forested Mediterranean islands, historical towns and pristine secluded coves. Dive into the crystal-clear turquoise sea during daily stops at untouched secluded bays.
• Depart Split and take a catamaran to Vis. Wander to find your own secluded beach in one of the picturesque bays surrounding the town of Vis.
• On the neighbouring island of Biševo, visit the Blue Cave, a beautiful natural phenomenon where blue light fills in the entire cave at a certain time of day.
• After a morning of lounging about Vis and exploring further, return to Split and explore the lively town. Enjoy its easy-going spirit, creative food, shopping scene and remarkable heritage. Later in the day, take a ferry to Supetar on the neighbouring Brac Island where you will stay overnight.
• Spend the next day exploring Brac. Make sure to visit the postcard worthy beach of Zlatni Rat. Whether you’re into sunbathing and swimming, or adrenaline-ridden activities like windsurfing you will find it here.
• Enjoy the beach and the morning to yourself, then stroll around the adjacent town of Bol, the oldest settlement on Brac. In the afternoon, hop on a catamaran to Jelsa, on the island of Hvar.
• The island of Hvar is known for its purple lavender fields, potent red wines from steep vineyards and the glitzy jet-set scene along the starlit waterfronts of the town of Hvar, also known as Croatia’s sunniest island.
• Bid farewell the Hvar as you move on to Korcula, a former Venetian stronghold steeped in rich history. Stroll the narrow, curved streets, marvel at beautiful churches and magnificent palaces in one of the best preserved medieval towns in the Mediterranean.
• Finally arrive in your last stop, Dubrovnik. Take a tour of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of the city. You will spend two nights here exploring everything from a ride on the cable car complimented by panoramic city views to other jaw dropping sites.
Price is based on 2 adults sharing on this 10/11day Croatia Island Hopping trip. Return flights are from Dublin including one checked bag into Spilt and return from Dubrovnik, arrival and departure airport transfers too. Price includes accommodation in 4* hotels in Vis, Split, Brac, Hvar, Korcula, Dubrovnik on BB basis. Price also includes Boat tickets (ferries, catamaran etc.), excursion to Bisevo island on day three and all transfers . Depart from Dublin on 26 May 2022 but check with your Travel Counsellor for more dates.
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd, Travel Counsellors acts as agent for suppliers. The suppliers' terms and conditions apply to any booking and they are available upon request. The offers and prices contained in this e-mail are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices and information correct at time of distribution. E & O E. Travel Counsellors is Licensed and Bonded with the Commission for Aviation Regulation, Ireland.
Travel Agent License no. 621. Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd., is registered in Ireland - 396139