Greek Isles Cruise
• Discover enchanting Ravenna, home of some of Italy’s most captivating hidden gems including breath taking architecture and eight UNESCO World Heritage sites.
• After spending a day at sea becoming acquainted with your ship with endless activities to enjoy onboard, your first port of call will be Kotor. This medieval town is nestled below the mountainside, in Montenegro, full of cobbled streets and intimate squares a delight to explore with its bustling markets.
• Set sail from the Montenegro and spend time in Corfu. Explore the rich cultural, artistic and culinary treasures of Corfu Old Town.
• Next head to the city of Athens, where you will discover the history of the Acropolis and Parthenon. Beneath lies the hustle and bustle of the modern city, a colourful counterpoint to classical Greece.
• Visit Little Venice in Mykonos, inspired by the Italian city, surrounded by colourful Venetian style buildings, seaside shops and restaurants. Head off to see the scenic windmills, which date back to the 16th century.
• Lastly, it’s onto Argostoli, the Ionian island of Cephalonia. Stroll along De Bosset Bridge, where endangered turtles swim out to sea. Admire Vallianos Square’s grand bell tower and taste Robola wine in a local vineyard.
Terms and Conditions
Price is based on 2 adults sharing an Interior stateroom for 7 nights on Royal Caribbeans Explorer of the Seas. Price includes return flights to Venice with baggage and transfers to port included. Subject to change and availability. Gratuities not included. T&Cs apply. Departing from Dublin on 11th June 2023.
The Small Print
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd, Travel Counsellors acts as agent for suppliers. The suppliers' terms and conditions apply to any booking and they are available upon request. The offers and prices contained in this e-mail are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices and information correct at time of distribution. E & O E. Travel Counsellors is Licensed and Bonded with the Commission for Aviation Regulation, Ireland. Travel Agent Licence no. 621. Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd., is registered in Ireland - 396139.