Greek Island Cruise
From €2162 per person
• Stay overnight in Athens in the Airotel Stratos Vassilikos Hotel. Discover the history of the Acropolis and Parthenon before setting sail from the ancient port of Piraeus.
• Home for your next seven nights, the Celebrity Infinity offers endless activities to enjoy onboard.
• After becoming acquainted with your ship overnight, your first port of call will be Thessaloniki. Home to fine food, rich history, stunning coastlines, and so much more.
• Visit Little Venice in Mykonos, inspired by the Italian city, surrounded by colourful Venetian style buildings, seaside shops and restaurants. Head off to see the scenic windmills, which date back to the 16th century.
• Cruise to Ephesus in Turkey, home to some of the most stunning ruins in the world. It will leave you captivated by its monumental architecture, marvel at the towering marble columns and the temple of Artemis.
• Next on your itinerary is beautiful Rhodes with miles of sandy beaches along its east coast. Explore the archaeological site of Lindos overlooked by its acropolis, with cobbled streets lined by 16th- to 18th-century captains houses.
• Sail to Santorini, experience the famous whitewashed buildings clung to the cliffs, where winding, cobbled streets are packed with small restaurants and cafes offering the most memorable caldera views.
Terms and Conditions
Price is based on 2 adults sharing for 7 nights in an Oceanview Stateroom on the Celebrity Infinity. Price includes return flights departing from Dublin with Gratuities “Tips” Included, Classic Beverage Package, Basic Wifi Package and an Onboard Credit value of $200 per cabin. Price includes the hotel and transfer to/from the ship. Pricing accurate as of 13 September 2022. Subject to change and availability. Depart on 8th September 2023.
From €2162 per person
The Small Print
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd, Travel Counsellors acts as agent for suppliers. The suppliers' terms and conditions apply to any booking and they are available upon request. The offers and prices contained in this e-mail are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices and information correct at time of distribution. E & O E. Travel Counsellors is Licensed and Bonded with the Commission for Aviation Regulation, Ireland. Travel Agent Licence no. 621. Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd., is registered in Ireland – 396139.