Discover the Norwegian Fjords
• A Norwegian cruise is the perfect way to see the country, this cruise will take you right up close to majestic fjords and into the heart of Norway’s most vibrant cities.
• Departing from Southampton, you’ll have a day at sea as you make your way to explore Bergen, Norway’s second largest city and your fascinating ‘Gateway to the Fjords’. Next, you’ll explore Olden, a charming village in Western Norway.
• Nothing quite prepares you for the jaw-dropping vistas of Geiranger. See it all from a viewpoint overlooking Norway’s famous Seven Sisters waterfall, or from a kayak on the crystal waters!
• Sail to Haugesund, where icy fjords flow out into the North Sea. The famous fjords of Norway are magical to visit and are considered some of the world’s most impressive natural wonders. Formed in the ice age, made up of snowy mountain tops, vibrant blue waters, and dramatic waterfalls – you will have the perfect vantage point to see them at their best!
• Explore the activities on board the ship with loads to choose from including a Rock-Climbing Wall, Bumper cars, roller skating, basketball court, circus school and much more.
Terms and Conditions
Price is based on 2 adults sharing a balcony cabin for 7 nights on Royal Caribbeans Anthem of the Seas. Price includes return flights with baggage and transfers to port included. Subject to change and availability. Gratuities not included. T&Cs apply. Departing from Dublin on 7th July 2023.
The Small Print
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd, Travel Counsellors acts as agent for suppliers. The suppliers' terms and conditions apply to any booking and they are available upon request. The offers and prices contained in this e-mail are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices and information correct at time of distribution. E & O E. Travel Counsellors is Licensed and Bonded with the Commission for Aviation Regulation, Ireland. Travel Agent Licence no. 621. Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd., is registered in Ireland - 396139.