Departure Date: 04/06/2022
Make up for lost time and see 6 different destinations in one with MSC’s European cruise, sailing in 2022! Experience sun and sea, and start your voyage in picturesque Barcelona before exploring Cannes, Genoa, La Spezia, Rome and Palma. Discover the sights and delights that these destinations have to offer all while aboard MSC’s Meraviglia.
• Your first stop is the picturesque and elegant French city of Cannes. Situated on the French Riviera it’s often best known for its annual film festival. However, the region is home to some beautiful beaches, glamorous yachts, a variety of luxury shops and international restaurants all of which you can spend the day exploring.
• Food, Culture, History… experience it all in Italy with excursions in Genoa and La Spezia. Your first stop is Genoa. Wander through this Medieval city, famous for its architectural treasures and museums and make sure to sample the freshly baked focaccia bread in the Focaccia Buon Appetitio before heading back to sea.
• Sail onto Laspezia, where you have the choice of two famous cities to visit, Florence and Pisa. The Leaning Tower of Pisa is one of the most famous structures in the world. Florence, the spectacular capital of the region of Tuscany, is a stunning medieval city divided into two parts by the River Arno.
• Your next stop is Rome with its hidden piazzas, opulent baroque, churches, classical ruins at every turn. Immerse yourself in the best of Italian fashion, countless art galleries, gardens and palaces.
• On day 6 you will have the entire day at sea, so it’s time to relax and enjoy the on-board facilities. Enjoy authentic dining options and spectacular entertainment with panoramic viewpoints, an ocean-view lounge and a two-deck inside promenade. There’s plenty to keep the kids entertained too with a spectacular amusement area connected to an outdoor waterpark.
• Your final port of call will be Palma De Mallorca. Experience the old town, where winding, cobbled streets are packed with small restaurants, pavement cafes and hidden squares.
Price is based on 4 persons sharing an Interior Fantastica cabin for 7 nights on a full board basis including gratuities on MSC Meraviglia. Options of drinks packages can be added and cabin upgrades also available. Price includes return flights and return port transfers. Depart from Dublin on 4th June 2022.
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd, Travel Counsellors acts as agent for suppliers. The suppliers' terms and conditions apply to any booking and they are available upon request. The offers and prices contained in this e-mail are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices and information correct at time of distribution. E & O E. Travel Counsellors is Licensed and Bonded with the Commission for Aviation Regulation, Ireland.
Travel Agent Licence no. 621. Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd., is registered in Ireland - 396139