Departure Date: 01/06/2021
Just a short drive from Dublin, and a gorgeous rural retreat for couples or friends looking to get back to nature and recharge their batteries, Cliff at Lyons in Kildare makes an amazing base for exploring the extensive estate and its lush countryside surroundings.
• Begin your break by checking into your estate room at Cliff at Lyons, furnished with luxurious and contemporary décor and complimented by stunning garden views.
• Each morning enjoy a full Irish breakfast in the glass walled Orangery restaurant.
• Venture out on your day of choice and enjoy exploring the historic waterway of the Grand Canal from a tandem paddleboard. Take a break in between paddles and settle in for your picnic hamper from the Pantry at Cliff, full of sweet and savoury homemade treats, while dangling your feet over the water’s edge and watching the world go by.
• After a day of adventure on the water, why not venture into Kildare to take in the sights with a guided tour of the nearby Grand Castletown House and some retail therapy at Kildare Village with a VIP discount.
• On your final full day, after a leisurely breakfast take a CLIFF bike along the canal towpath for a safe and scenic cycle or hit the city for a day trip as Dublin is only a 30-minute drive away.
• Celebrate your recently recharged battery by enjoying a three-course feast in The Mill restaurant which features a warm open fire, large windows that aid your view of the mill race waterfall outside and classical cookery with a focus on Irish seafood.
• Find some time during your stay to indulge in a holistic treatment at the luxurious award-winning Well in the Garden spa, set in a historic restored building with rustic charm.
• Three nights in an estate room at Cliff at Lyons for two people sharing • Full Irish breakfast on three mornings in the glass walled Orangery • 3-hour hire of tandem paddle board (pre booking essential) • Pantry picnic filled with sweet and savoury treats for 2 persons • Three course dinner on night of choice in The Mill Restaurant • Hire of estate bicycles with canal route maps • Ticket for two for pre-booked guided tour of Castletown House • VIP access to Kildare Village to include welcome refreshment and discount 3 night midweek package is for arrive any Wednesday from June onwards, subject to availability. Saturday and Sunday nights can be added, please call me for quotation.
From €470 pp sharing
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd, Travel Counsellors acts as agent for suppliers. The suppliers' terms and conditions apply to any booking and they are available upon request. The offers and prices contained in this e-mail are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices and information correct at time of distribution. E & O E. Travel Counsellors is Licensed and Bonded with the Commission for Aviation Regulation, Ireland.
Travel Agent License no. 621. Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd., is registered in Ireland - 396139