Departure Date: 01/09/2022
Whilst Canada is perhaps best known for its untouched wilderness landscapes, wonderful wildlife, soaring mountains, pristine lakes and rocky coastlines, this vast country is also home to a whole host of vibrant cities. Why not turn your attention to some of Canada’s must-see cities and visit vibrant Toronto, quaint Quebec City, and the European feeling Montreal with Air Canada with the option to upgrade to premium economy.
• Fly to Montreal and enjoy 3 nights in the DoubleTree by Hilton hotel. Discover Montreal a city where you will find Old World charm infused with North American energy, known for festivals, the arts, and good food. Explore the beautiful Montreal Botanical Gardens and visit the Olympic Park to check out the Biodome.
• Stay 3 nights in the Hotel Chateau Laurier located in the picturesque old town of Quebec, known as the crown jewel of French Canada. The Old Town is a UNESCO World Heritage site, with narrow cobblestone streets, 17th and 18th-century houses, soaring church spires and the Château Frontenac rising above it all.
• Spend your last three days in the vibrant city of Toronto. This cosmopolitan city enriched with Canadian culture, offers an array of the best entertainment, sports venues, shopping destinations and world-class dining.
• The CN Tower is one of the Toronto’s most iconic landmarks, enjoy a meal at the top looking at some fantastic views of the city.
• Take a short ferry ride from downtown and you’ll find yourself on idyllic, park-like islands complete with beaches. Consider a day trip to nearby Niagara Falls, head to the top of the Skylon Tower to experience the exciting panoramic views of the Niagara area.
• There is great demand for premium and business cabins this year! Air Canada offer premium economy and business (Signature) cabin on all Irish Services. Contact your local travel counsellor for more information.
Price is based on 2 adults sharing a twin or double room in DoubleTree by Hilton, Montreal on room only basis for 3 nights, sharing in a La Chateau room in the Hotel Chateau Laurier, Quebec on room only basis for 3 nights and sharing a twin or double room in the Chelsea Hotel, Toronto on Room only basis for 3 nights. Price includes flights with Air Canada from Dublin to Montreal, Internal flights from Montreal to Quebec City, Quebec City to Toronto and return flight back from Toronto to Dublin including one 23KG checked in bag each. Depart from Dublin on 1st September 2022.
From €1790 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd, Travel Counsellors acts as agent for suppliers. The suppliers' terms and conditions apply to any booking and they are available upon request. The offers and prices contained in this e-mail are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices and information correct at time of distribution. E & O E. Travel Counsellors is Licensed and Bonded with the Commission for Aviation Regulation, Ireland. Travel Agent Licence no. 621. Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd., is registered in Ireland - 396139