Departure Date: 16/06/2022
Begin your Canadian adventure by arriving to Calgary. Pick up your rental car and witness the beginning of the stunning Canadian landscape as you drive to your first stop in Banff, Royal Canadian Lodge, where you will be staying for 3 nights. Begin your holiday by unwinding after your journey and hit the bed early to ensure you are revived for 13 more days of exploration.
• Wake up rested to Banff at your feet. Over the next few days why not take the time to explore Banff National Park, where scenes around you are postcard perfect? Other incredible experiences that await you in Banff are the mineral pools at Upper Hot Springs, nature walks on the many mountain trails or visiting Banff’s historical museums.
• After three wonderful days and nights exploring Banff, drive an hour towards the Emerald Lake Lodge in Field, where you’ll stay for two nights. Soak up the natural wonders of Yoho National Park, featuring attractions such as the Spiral Tunnels, Emerald Lake, and a natural rock bridge spanning the Kicking Horse River. Drive to Lake Louise, where local activities include canoeing, hiking on mountain trails or simply relaxing and taking in the magnificent views.
• Next you are in for a scenic road trip to Revelstoke. Hop in the car and drive four hours to your next stop, the Coast Hillcrest Hotel where you will stay for only one night. The hotel is located atop a valley, so you are in the perfect place to soak up awe-inspiring views, connecting you to nature.
• Wake up refreshed for your two-hour drive towards Osoyoos, and check into the Watermark Beach Resort for two more nights of scenic bliss. Here you are positioned only steps away from the beach, dining options, shopping, marina and are ideally located to visit some award-winning wineries and sample some of the best of the region. You can also hire bikes or sightsee to learn more about the rare ecosystem, or of course, you could just flop on the beach.
• Enjoy your last scenic commute as you head four hours towards Vancouver. Check into the Auberge Vancouver Hotel where you will stay for your last four nights. Spend your first night relaxing after the drive or pottering around your local surroundings.
• Your next day in Vancouver includes a small group organised tour where you will spend the day exploring the beauty of the city. You will be chauffeured around by bus with a narrating tour guide. The tour also includes a visit to Stanley Park, a one-hour harbour cruise, a ride to the top of Grouse Mountain, a Canadian Lumberjack tour and a walk across a suspension bridge and cliff walk.
• The next day is your own to enjoy how you like, and the following day you have another tour organised of Victoria and Butchart Gardens, which is hailed as the #1 choice daytrip in the world. On this tour you will take the ferry across to Vancouver Island and discover British Columbia’s capital city, Victoria. Explore the inner harbour before heading to the incredible Buchart Gardens.
Price is based on 2 adults sharing for 14 nights including 3 nights in Royal Canadian Lodge - Banff, 2 nights in Emerald Lake Lodge - Field, 1 night in Coast Hillcrest Hotel - Revelstoke, 2 nights in Hotel Eldorado - Kelowna, 2 nights in Watermark Beach Resort - Osoyoos , 4 nights in Auberge Vancouver Hotel – Vancouver . Price includes return flights with one checked bag each and fully inclusive car hire for 11 days, Vancouver and North Vancouver Full Day Tour and Victoria and the Butchart Gardens Tour. Depart from Dublin on 16th June 2022
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd, Travel Counsellors acts as agent for suppliers. The suppliers' terms and conditions apply to any booking and they are available upon request. The offers and prices contained in this e-mail are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices and information correct at time of distribution. E & O E. Travel Counsellors is Licensed and Bonded with the Commission for Aviation Regulation, Ireland.
Travel Agent Licence no. 621. Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd., is registered in Ireland - 396139