Departure Date: 29/08/2021
As Ireland’s first Forbes Five Star Hotel, and the former home of the Guinness family, Ashford Castle is truly a once-in-a-lifetime luxury experience. Set afoot the Mayo countryside, this 800-year-old castle promises to thrill guests with magnificent décor, serene landscapes, excellent service, high-end amenities, and cultured cuisine.
• Check in to your Corrib Lake View room for four wonderful nights of luxury and relaxation.
• Settle in for some creative Irish cuisine inspired by the finest seasonal ingredients from the West of Ireland and produce foraged from the Ashford estate, alongside an extensive wine cellar kept in the Castle’s secret passageways.
• The estates executive chef gives fine expression to the dishes offered in the four main dining rooms – whether it’s fine dining in the grandeur of the George V Dining room, casual dining in the beautiful setting of Cullen’s at the Cottage, the atmospheric Dungeon, or a delightful Afternoon Tea in the elegant Connaught Room.
• Venture out and discover the ancient form of falconry at the oldest established Falconry School in Ireland. If you don’t already know, flying hawks is an experience of a lifetime, and this is included in your package on an afternoon of your choosing.
• If you enjoy indulging in rejuvenating spa experiences, you have come to the right place. The Ashford Castle Spa was awarded “Ireland’s Best Hotel Spa” in 2020 for the 5th year in a row by World Spa awards and were also voted “Best in Sustainability” in the 2019 Irish Tatler Awards.
• 4 nights in a Corrib Lake View • Full Irish breakfast each morning • Dinner one evening in the George V dining room • Dinner one evening in the Dungeon Restaurant • One-hour Falconry lesson for two people on an afternoon of your choice • One-hour scenic boat cruise on an afternoon of your choice (sailing daily at 11am subject to weather conditions) • Clay Pigeon Shooting experience (25 clays per person) Price based on two adults sharing a room at Ashford Castle arriving on 29th August for 4 nights. Other dates in August and September available on request. Please contact me for more information.
From €1585pp sharing
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd, Travel Counsellors acts as agent for suppliers. The suppliers' terms and conditions apply to any booking and they are available upon request. The offers and prices contained in this e-mail are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices and information correct at time of distribution. E & O E. Travel Counsellors is Licensed and Bonded with the Commission for Aviation Regulation, Ireland.
Travel Agent License no. 621. Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd., is registered in Ireland - 396139