Alaskan Adventure Cruise
From €1950 per person
• Start your adventure with a night in Vancouver. Explore diverse neighbourhoods, decadent dining, outdoor pursuits and multicultural attractions - in Vancouver, you won’t have to choose between city and nature.
• Board Royal Caribbean’s Ovation Of The Seas and spend a day at sea enjoying all this ship has to offer.
• Visit Sitka where you can kayak Sitka Sound alongside swimming sea otters or get up close to native eagles, owls, falcons and hawks at the Alaska Raptor Centre’s rehab hospital.
• See Alaska’s capital, and the only USA city you can’t reach by car, Juneau. Watch for humpback whales, orcas, harbour seals and sea lions as you cruise through the icy Alaskan waters on a charter boat.
• Next port of call is the charming town of Skagway. With a fascinating history and spectacular setting creates unparalleled sightseeing and recreation opportunities.
• Set sail down Endicott Arm and spot wildlife and glaciers in the distance, you can’t help but be amazed by the untouched beauty of the surrounding granite mountains, valleys, numerous waterfalls and drifting icebergs.
• Arrive in Ketchikan, also known as the 'Salmon Capital of the World', so be sure to grab a bite of the most fresh salmon in the local area. If you're up for an adventure, take a nature trail excursion through the Tongass National Forest, it’s a great place to spot local wildlife like deer, seals— even black bears and bald eagles.
• After this expedition it’s time to relax as you make your way back to Seattle port to finish your cruise.
Terms and Conditions
Price is based on 2 adults sharing an Interior Stateroom for 7 nights on Royal Caribbeans Ovation Of The Seas. Price includes flights departing from Dublin to Vancouver and return flights from Seattle to Dublin with Aer Lingus with baggage. Price includes 1 night pre-cruise in Vancouver. Pricing accurate as of 13th September 2024. Talk to your Travel Counsellors about different cabin types. Subject to change and availability. Depart from Dublin on 8th May 2024.
From €1950 per person
The Small Print
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd, Travel Counsellors acts as agent for suppliers. The suppliers' terms and conditions apply to any booking, and they are available upon request. The offers and prices contained in this e-mail are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices and information correct at time of distribution. E & O E. Travel Counsellors is Licensed and Bonded with the Irish Aviation Authority. Travel Agent Licence no. 621. Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd., is registered in Ireland – 396139.