A Week in Jordan
From €1849 per person
• Arrive in Amman where your adventure begins. The following morning drive north to Jerash, stroll through the ancient Roman streets and visit the impressive temple of Zeus. Afterwards head back to Amman for a city tour explore the Citadel, the Roman amphitheatre and the old city.
• Drive down King's Highway with stops in Madaba the city of the mosaics, Mount Nebo and Kerak, known for its medieval castle before arriving in Petra.
• Enjoy two days exploring Petra known as the Red Rose City. Discover the beautiful red-and-yellow sandstone carved into impressive facades. On the second day, your guide will take you on a hike up to the High Place of Sacrifice or you can use this time to explore the city further.
• Take a guided tour through Little Petra before heading south to Wadi Rum. Discover the UNESCO World Heritage site of Wadi Rum, where sandstone mountains rise from the sandy desert floor. Afterwards, check into the private Exodus camp and enjoy a two-hour 4x4 ride to explore some of the protected area.
• Wake up and make your way to Aqaba, known for beautiful coral reefs. Spend some time relaxing on the beach.
• Leaving the Red Sea behind and head to the Dead Sea where you can float on water and try the Dead Sea mud before cooling off in the swimming pool.
Terms and Conditions
Price is based on two nights in Amman, three nights in Petra, one night in Aqaba and the final night in a five-star hotel at the Dead Sea. Price includes all breakfasts and two dinners, all transport and listed activities, Tour leader throughout and arrival and departure transfers. Flights are not included but can be added for an additional cost. Departing on the 29th November 2023. Other dates are also available.
From €1849 per person
The Small Print
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd, Travel Counsellors acts as agent for suppliers. The suppliers' terms and conditions apply to any booking and they are available upon request. The offers and prices contained in this e-mail are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices and information correct at time of distribution. E & O E. Travel Counsellors is Licensed and Bonded with the Irish Aviation Authority. Travel Agent Licence no. 621. Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd., is registered in Ireland - 396139.